been away .. lost a love

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: been away ..

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote:
Syd'sSexy wrote: You lead a cult moom? :o :lol:

Sounds like he has an expansive ego.
Sounds like he does :P
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

Keith Jordan wrote:The posting of all these images is against the forum rules. Please don't do it as it is flooding/spammin/troll behaviour. Just stop it.
Agreed (wasn't me guv, 'onest) ... but they were quite amusing (in this case)
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

jonesy wrote:hello people i feel as though i hve been gone for a while so i thought i'd pop in and say hello ..
i have not relly had time to post or anything cos i have been in a relationship and have moved from the house i was using the internet in and i only go back round there once or twice a week just to say hello ( parents ).. i will be getting the net soon i hope in my gf's house .. when i have shifted all my stuff round there and took my pipe and slippers :lol: ..

i am very happy in my new found home and have took on a family ( 3 kids 4,5 and 9 )
and playing the father figure which is a big step for me :shock: but is not problem and i am enjoying the challenge as they can be a bit of a handfull ...

so anyways see you's around when i get my shit together :lol: ( and my name on her life insurance ) :lol: :shock: :lol:
jonesy wrote:yes the united win took awhile but there should have been a victory parade in town to top up the celebrations ... (council.. "wankers")..

i have been proposed to and i said yet but not just this minute .. next year or something ..

it's a bit mad a woman proposing to a fella ...

anyways see you 's around
cheers
hello again people ..

i am so distruaght as my fiance has split up with me and i feel so much pain and it's killing me we have been together for seven months from the first night i actually stayed at her house i have not left and on my birthday (friday) i found out she and her ex had been texting each other i was a bit suspicious when she was being secretive about her phone and i could tell there was something wrong 3 days before my birthday so on my birthday i asked if she fancied going out but i asked her if she had anything to hide she said no so i asked her to show me every text she recieved that day and she wouldnt .. because it was her privicy right etc so we had a bit of a shouting match and she told me .. so she thinks she still has feelings for him and that she couldnt do this to me that if she still has feelings she could not live with loving me aswell and it was unfair on me . so since friday i have been going insane in my mind and texting her and telling her how much i love her and the children and that i will always be here for her no matter what .. and i have just brought the first bag of my stuff to my mums and am staying here now she has already got my stuff ready to take home which is a lot
i need my friend to get his van so i can shift it

just thouhgt i'd let you know and this may help me come to terms with this a little quicker
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Shit jonesy. :(
I hope you'll make through all this. Damn love life. If only things could be simple when it comes to love and relationships.
You'll be allright, dont worry too much. Chin up, mate!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

Damn!t wrote:Shit jonesy. :(
I hope you'll make through all this. Damn love life. If only things could be simple when it comes to love and relationships.
cheers fella

i walked for about 15 miles yesterday to a pub in town then back home cos when i am moving about it takes the numbness and the horrible buzzing feeling that is courseing through my head and body i constantly feel sick and light headed and can't get her and the kids out of my mind everywhere i go and the songs i hear and tv programmes the food i eat triggers of the thoughts of how good we were together i just need to hear the sound of her voice saying i love you ...

shit man this is killing me :(
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

jonesy wrote:
cheers

i walked for about 15 miles yesterday to a pub in town then back home cos when i am moving about it takes the numbness and the horrible buzzing feeling that is courseing through my head and body i constantly feel sick and light headed and can't get her and the kids out of my mind everywhere i go and the songs i hear and tv programmes the food i eat triggers of the thoughts of how good we were together i just need to hear the sound of her voice saying i love you ...

Hard to hear I know fella, but eventually it will get better. There are times when one's world falls apart and all seems hopeless; bereavement, divorce/separation, betrayal, loss ... at times it just gets the better of us. However, there is a tomorrow and things will improve.
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Post by davidjay »

i sympathize with you jonesy. been there, done that. it sucked everytime!
henno

Post by henno »

jonesy wrote:
cheers fella

jesus jonesy..i feel for you brother..... :( :(

i know what if feels like when you get involved with someone who already has kids..... not only do you fall for her, but obviously theres an emotional connection to the kids as well....

It probably doesnt help to say this but, when kids are on the scene, the woman can no longer consider just hereself in all her decisions, she must take them into account as well... even to the point at which their interests come before hers... if situations had been different then maybe the outcome could have been different... i know that doesnt make things any easier for you... sorry...

All i can say is that, although it probably feels like the worlds shit on you right now, things WILL get better... thats a definite... you can quote me on it!!!!......

and until then, we can bask in the glory or wayne, ronney, rio, gaz and the rest of the boys!!!...... chin up bro..
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

jonesy wrote:
cheers fella

I don't know you Jonesy but I can feel your pain through the screen, you don't believe this, but it will be okay. Nothing on the planet hurts worse than being betrayed/rejected by someone you love and trust. Even though it feels as though your heart might stop beating sometimes, you have to try to distract yourself and keep breathing. Walking is good, it increases your endorphins and cleans out the cobwebs. Listen to some new music and avoid familiar things that you shared like the plague. Do not contact her, do not beg, be proud of yourself, you didn't do anything to deserve this pain, and things will slowly get better, and you will be able to wake up some morning and the pain won't be as sharp, and you will recover, and you will find a wonderful woman who appreciates you and loves you. It's going to happen, just remind yourself of the fact frequently. 8)
And when you are feeling bad, come to the forum, it's a fantastic way to relieve the stress. :)
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Re: been away .. lost a love

Post by jonesy »

thanks people .. its hard cos i lived with her and the kids for nearly 8 months and bringing things back to my mothers and trying to carry on where i left off .. i am 31 yrs old and i am back at my mams there a bit of pride involved i gonna try and get a flat somewhere i have been round to heres today to get the last of my things my guitar and a few bits walkin down the street with my guitar a nd a black bag like a hobo we were gonna have a haloween party today i had it all planned .. i have been out on the piss with my mates and my cousin all week i know this doesnt help but it sort of keeps my mind off things and gives me a chance to talk about it and get things off my chest..

cheers i am going out for a game of snooker and a few bevvies ...

if my writing is a bit funny it's cos i have been texting like fuck for 8 months and the last week more so than ever i have sent nearly 500 texts in the past 2 week ...
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

davidjay wrote:i sympathize with you jonesy. been there, done that. it sucked everytime!
same here :(
mandraxhair
Blade
Blade

Re: been away .. lost a love

Post by mandraxhair »

my mum left my dad 10 years ago hes still living with his mum :lol: