I'm out for a while. No need to worry, tho :) .

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Re: I'm out for a while. No need to worry, tho :) .

Post by lostplay »

welcpme back
did your invasion of georgia go ok ??

e
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: I'm out for a while. No need to worry, tho :) .

Post by moom »

lostplay wrote:welcpme back
did your invasion of georgia go ok ??

e
I know this might be just an innocent poke and I'm not mad at you, Bruce,

but just to let ALL OF YOU you know -

I hate disinformation! First of all, it's Georgia who had started the war. Second, they knew Russia would defend Southern Osetia, and that the Georgian army is nothing against that of Russia. They sent their boys to a pointless death!!! Third, how's killing innocents "bringing order into region"? That's actually a murder and a lie! Besides, why did most of the world only listen to HIM, not BOTH sides? Because USA, the leading country in the world, supports Saakashvili and certainly supported him in invading S. Osetia (some American troops practiced with Georgian colleagues just about near S.Os and just before the war, - suspicious!)! USA does not want to see Russia a strong country, thus tries to bring it down every way possible! That ape Bush, I hate him!!! Another murderer, another liar!!!
And that's who Saakashvili is as well - a liar and a murderer! Even though I was born in Georgia, love it and its people, it's still Saakashvili who's wrong and is a tyrant! I really hope he gets killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew... I feel better.

Oh, and where is 9 :lol: ?