The Madcap The Show

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
The Madcap The Show
Embryo
Embryo

Re: The Madcap The Show

Post by The Madcap The Show »

I'll try my best to get to all those places!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

The Madcap The Show wrote:I'll try my best to get to all those places!
Unfortunately, I have some bad news... Recently our stupid government issued a new law, according to which all the concerts and other cultural activity will have to pay 15% of the income, that's outrageous!!! Next year most of the gigs by foreign artists will be held rather in Riga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every day I hate our government more and more :evil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

moom wrote:Recently our stupid government issued a new law, according to which all the concerts and other cultural activity will have to pay 15% of the income, that's outrageous!!! Next year most of the gigs by foreign artists will be held rather in Riga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A similar law has been enforced back here for a couple of years now, only the rate is 8% and it's already counted in the ticket price so basically the audience pays the income tax for the artist. So the foreign artists don't avoid our country, au contraire.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Good for you, I guess, but I guess it's gonna be different for us, because of the sign - Peeter Rebane, the major organizer: "We're gonna do more gigs in Riga rather than here, thanks to our government! I hope fans don't mind going there..." And now Depeche Mode are not coming to Tallinn, but Riga only! And they know we have a big fanbase here, actually so big that we have the only Depeche Mode pub in the world, "DM baar"! They know because had been there numerously! Of course I don't blame the band... I just sincerely hope all the bastards in the government get killed, I don't care how, but ASAP, because I hate them and want them away, and actually now most of the people, as ratings show... DIE!
The Madcap The Show
Embryo
Embryo

Post by The Madcap The Show »

Look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow night!

http://www.thecitywakes.org.uk/whats_on/madcap.htm
omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Post by omnicron »

moom wrote: Wee :D
you better not wee... not in here... not all all... go find a tree.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

omnicron wrote:
moom wrote: Wee :D
you better not wee... not in here... not all all... go find a tree.
Have you eaten my Custard Pie again ? :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Stay on topic.