New NPF Server - Jan 2009

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Re: New NPF Server - Jan 2009

Post by Yucateco »

just a little observation over the last few days: When i´m inside one of the subforums (Roger Waters for example) and click on the "Discussion" link above (Board Index>>Discussion>>Roger Waters), i don´t get to the Discussion part of the forum but get redirected to "Active Topics".
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Hehe I have been playing with the settings again! I get bored!! The discussion section of the board is actually underneath the active topics list. I only even noticed the active topics link the other day and didn't even know it was there! I noticed that most forums bar two were not configured to place their active topics in that list. Now they all are! Whatever that means?

So.... what are the active topics? Topics that have been active recently? I cant find any setting to set what the active period is exactly.

Does anybody use active topics to see what is being discussed? I am on here every day and read most of the posts so don't use it myself.
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

Keith Jordan wrote: Does anybody use active topics to see what is being discussed? I am on here every day and read most of the posts so don't use it myself.
Mostly I just look through the New Topics section but if I log out for any reason before I've got through them then I use the Active Topics one to get me more or less the same coverage.