5 things you did today

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: 5 things you did today

Post by ddebil »

1. Pleasured myself
2.Cleaned up
3. See '1'.
4. see '2'.
5. Repeated the process.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

1. Celebrated the fact that I was waking up entirely on my own, rather than being awakened by a phone call or preset alarm.

2. Checked the phone to see who, exactly, I had successfully ducked calls from.

3. Responded to a text.

4. Smoked a bowl.

5. Took a shower

And that was just the first five things I did today. *shrug*
Devil man 665
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Devil man 665 »

1. got 80% on forgotten exam that i did not study for
2. watched hobo with a shotgun
3. ate a subway (chicken tikka)
4. decided to see if shit i posted online 10 years ago was still up
5. found my way back here
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

read some more of a Led zep book
decided not to bother reading any more of a led zep book
started reading a book about the beatles
restarted reading a led zep book
watched a tv documentary about Simon and Garfunkle.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Had a shave...in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep and hadn't bothered shaving for a few weeks and it was irritating me which was the last thing I needed when i couldn't get to sleep so i just went and shaved it off at about 3 a.m.
Read some more of that led zep book.
Cleaned some dog sick up.
Looked the dog in the porch till my folk got back for obvious reasons. :D
Corrected an American on their misunderstanding of Guy Fawkes night. They thought we were celebrating him 'cause he was cool mofo revolutionary.
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Dumped

Had a coffee

Thought about another dump

Had breakfast

Dumped....yay!!! <ii>
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

1. Took the children to school
2. Cleaned the kitchen
3. Farted around on t'interweb for a bit
4. Collected the children from school
5. Cooked dinner

... wow, what a busy day I have had so far today (not)
LSD
Blade
Blade

Post by LSD »

1. made someone late for work
2. had coffee and entertained some guilt/sad/stress thoughts (not about the late thing tho)
3. worked on novel "SoChill" while playing around internet
4. switched to different novel "Tuesday Dangergirl" and doing online research
5. wished either for snow to xc ski on or warmer weather to paddle in
5b. posted this

"and now back to our original programming"
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Rang someone about finding somewhere to live
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

1. Had a dump - though that should strictly count as yesterday as it was the early hours.

2. Thought about No. 1 and concluded that no, it should be counted as today.

3.Had a dump. Now, that was definitely today.

4. Felt strangely 'empty'.

5. Went to the shop for supplies.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

1-Went for an earlier monring walk even though it was freezing
2-Talked to a guy in the bedsit down stairs when I got back and asked him if there was a shop nearby. We set off to the shop despite neither of us wanting anything...I thought he was saying he was going there so I tagged along. After walking 1/2 way there it transpired he was only going to show me where it was so we turned back.
3-Ans. knock on my bedsit door from guy in #2 who was with a little girl. He asked me if she was mine. Turns out her dad lives on the top floor. Fuck knows what she was doing walking around the house on her own or w/e she was when the guy from downstairs found her
4-Had my first guesst round. My mate Paul who played me a recording he'd made in his phone of himself doing an impression of a random woman he'd heard in the pub. apparently his hobby is going in pubs, on his own, getting a bit drunk, earwigging conversations and then recording himself doing impressions of the people he'd heard! Strange thing is he's usually the most sensible person in the wolrd.
5-Walked about 2 miles in the freezing cold at about 10P.M to buy a microwave from the Asda '24 hour' superstore. It was closed.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

1-Baked some milk in the microwave (so to speack)
2-REalised why i had so much trouble starting the micorowave...one of the button's under the button pad thing or w/e it's called was pressing the button twice so you couldn't set it
3-Took my microwave back to Asda and 'cause I didn't have the receipt when they told me 'we can't do anything without the receipt' just turned round and walked off leaving it on the counter with the stupid bitch working there shouting after me 'you can't leave it for me.' I just turned round and shrugged and carried on walking out of the shop. btw. it was an Asda own brand microwave so it was obvious I bought it from er...Asda so why would I need the reciept
4-Had an idea for a story which I'll keep to myself for the time being
5-Bought a t.v aerial and got it to work so I can watch the t.v left in this bedshit by the previous occupant.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

1-Sent an email to Doncaster council about what bin to use to recycle plastic and was surprised to get a helpful reply only to find that it wasn't as helpful as I'd first thought. I sent a reply and got another reply which didn't clarify the matter so I replied to that. I didn't get another reply.
2-Set off to the Council's wasted disposal site with a carrier bag full of plastics but turned back after a woman told me that the rd. it was on, which I/we were on, was about 5 miles long and the tip was right at the other end. (I'm living in a new town btw)
3-Got bitter and angry and full of hate towards life and shit
4-While waiting for a m/wave shepperds pie to cool down decided to 'cook' 1/2 a tin of mushy peas and add it to the shepperds pie
5-Decided to cont. boycotting Tesco* despite perusing Their range of tinned and microwavable food and wanting to go and shop there.

*because I loathe their 'every little helps' slogan. Every little helps...middle class people by more wine.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Massed Gadgets »

1. Edited and comped together a 30-minute EP of some live studio improvs my band did a couple of years ago...ambient psychedelic jazz.
2. Updated the recommendated reading list for a book project.
3. Played some Skyrim
4. Worked on some of my editorial duties for my webzine.
5. Wrote a few more pages of the novel I'm working on.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

1-Checked my bank acc. on my phone as soon as I woke up to see if my money had gone in which it hadn't 2 weeks ago. It had.
2-Went into town to do my shopping and splashed out on 2 of the more expensive m/wave meals in Sainsburys.
3-Let the Landlord's handy man into my bedshit so he could chain my cooker to the wall and found out a-the guy who moved in a few weeks ago who shouted a lot and had loads of dodgy people coming round had been evicted 'cause 'his missis was on the game' and b-that someone had come into my room and blocked off the gas fire which explains why I stood on a small connnection bolt the other day. I've been here 2 mths. so I thought it was impossible the bolt had been there before I moved in so I just presumed when I'd put something ontop of the fire, I'm using it as part of my larder, the bolt had come loose and fallen off. I was acutally a bit worried gas was leaking out but as I didn't wake up dead the next morning...
4-Went to the council off. to hand in the furhter info they'd requested before I could 'bid' for a house and on the way saw a kid of about 20 wearing a Dark side t-shirt. He saw me clocking it and obvioulsly knew I was a fan.
5-Started reading a book and followed it better than I've followed a book since...well ever 'cause my mental health is improving so doing things like following a book that have been frustrating me for decades is now becoming possible which is something I've always dreamed of being able to do. Jeez! I hope I get bettter soon. I just want a day or two of having good health just so I know what it's like before I fuckin' die!