Occupy Protests 2011

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Occupy Protests 2011

Post by Keith Jordan »

I accept your point and agree with you very much. I remember reading that the bottom 25% of people in the UK are in the top 3% of the richest people in the world. So they should shut up complaining and Occupying shit!

I must find out where I read that and make sure I didn't make it up. :lol:
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

Keith Jordan wrote:the bottom 25% of people in the UK are in the top 3% of the richest people in the world.
Maybe so ..... but after the top 1% .................. its a big fuckin drop before you get to 2% , 3% and so on ...
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Yeah hats off to Occupy Bogota! Half those guys are probably in suitcases buried in the jungle by now....
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Pike Floyd? <.8.>
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

That really was something to see this Pike character simply pepper spray a bunch of people just sitting in a line. Quite unusual.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Why is everybody so upset about pepper spraying anyway? It is a pussy weapon compared to what they pulled on students at Kent State....

I've been following the Occupy bullshit on 'Reddit' which appears to be a website entirely full of smug sexless computer programmers, wannabe smug computer programmers, ADHD-riddled teenagers posing as nerds, because they own a few Harry potter DVDs and a games console that was issued before they were born, and angsty psuedo-intellectual teenagers. The common theme is they hate the police and any organised religion because naturally they are enlightened enough to need neither apparently. :?

Anyway, these guys get off on calling police brutality all the time. They openly goad the police into acts of violence. I would call it Rodney King principle, as Rodney King was stumbling around charging police men whilst high as balls but the camera man only filmed him getting a beat down from LAPD's finest.... Much like the ensuing LA riots, there are opportunistic scumbags everywhere.