Roger Waters 2012 USA Tour Dates Announced

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Roger Waters 2012 USA Tour Dates Announced

Post by admiral panther »

Enish wrote:A ticket for $60? Someone was lucky. :) No hard feelings, though. I had to pay much more than that for mine (as well as tickets for 2 other people. They still owe me). I now have a daunting credit card bill on my hands, but I know that it's going to be worth it in the end. I have a feeling that this show is going to be the greatest thing I'll ever see. I'm almost shaken to the core by the thought of seeing one of the original Floyd members live.
you know alls i did was go to ticket master, it was also like that for me when i saw roger and radio kaos for the 1st time, sacred ground. i know when i waited for nicks book the price went down but i didnt know he was comming a 2nd time, that could be a factor.....
Enish
Knife
Knife

Post by Enish »

admiral panther wrote:you know alls i did was go to ticket master, it was also like that for me when i saw roger and radio kaos for the 1st time, sacred ground. i know when i waited for nicks book the price went down but i didnt know he was comming a 2nd time, that could be a factor.....
I preordered the tickets from Waters' website, so that might factor into the price as well.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Post by admiral panther »

well i just got an update, they were $75. i can live with that..but yes, ticket master in the nose bleed section but at least ill be there. i am very happy.