New Music

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

seamusz wrote:I've been thinking about getting the new Audioslave album and also getting the new 311 album Evolver.
Yeah, check that one out. I'd recommend it :)
seamusz wrote:Love your avatar Ridan!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Ridan to Metallica's defense!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks.

Well SOMEBODY'S gotta let people know decent stuff still exist :wink: :twisted: :P
ishotjfk1963
Axe
Axe

Post by ishotjfk1963 »

I just got Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle. great cd.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I heard about a new band called the Beatles - with an 'a' - and they are rather good. Anybody heard of them?
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

It was scorps' album 'acoustica' :)
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Keith Jordan wrote:I heard about a new band called the Beatles - with an 'a' - and they are rather good. Anybody heard of them?
Yes, but I heard that they put subliminal messages-backwards- on their albums. They are evil, and perform this thing the kids are calling Rock'n Roll....They'll NEVER amount to anything...
Be Live Now
Axe
Axe

Post by Be Live Now »

The Cooper Temple Clause's new album, Kick Up The Fire, And Let The Flames Break Loose. It's brilliant.
white rabbit
Hammer
Hammer

Post by white rabbit »

well, sorry! that's just the newest cd i've boughten. well, wait, Lateralus came out just a couple years ago. i didn't realize the band had to be new as well. yes, i DID know that the chili peppers were old! :)
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Be Live Now wrote:The Cooper Temple Clause's new album, Kick Up The Fire, And Let The Flames Break Loose. It's brilliant.
How does it compare with ''See This Through and Leave''? I bought that album after seeing them support New Order and thought they were superb live, tambourines have never been so rock n roll!, However I was really disapointed with the album which I felt was a slightly heavier version of Oasis but ''Murder Song'' remains stunning. I caught them live again at Glastonbury this year and they played a bunch of their new tracks that sounded really good but Im not sure if I'll like them on record, is the production similar to the first album?
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Just downloaded the new Strokes album.
First impressions ok but nowhere as an instant knockout as the debut album.
General release Monday i think.