Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

What do you mean?
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

just about everything i hear on the radio nowadays, sometimes i have to listen to music radio at work but i long since turned off music radio at home and in the car, its just not worth listening to so i have tuned to talk radio now, sad but true !
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

A lot of radio is ****..... now what bands or musicians do YOU hate??? :twisted:
DoorsX316
Embryo
Embryo

Post by DoorsX316 »

I know this is a horrible generalization, but I would say I hate about 95% of whatever music comes out today.
Limp Bizkit - Kid Rock - Metallica - pop music
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

I would exclude boy bands and girl bands from this catergory as i dont feel they are anything to do with music. The Smiths i always didn't like, his horrible voice and that amazingly overated guitar player in the band. Oasis are another bunch, they sure aint musicians. to be honest i don't listen to whos around nowadays, i just cant bear it !
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

moodyblue wrote:I would exclude boy bands and girl bands from this catergory as i dont feel they are anything to do with music. The Smiths i always didn't like, his horrible voice and that amazingly overated guitar player in the band. Oasis are another bunch, they sure aint musicians. to be honest i don't listen to whos around nowadays, i just cant bear it !
There is some good stuff here and there but nothing too good. It is all about money, image, music scenes and crap like that. Oasis are crap.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

I have to take some of my words back. I said that I hate Metallica... well after listening Black Album few times, it's quite good. :oops:
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

They were at their best in the 80's. Compared to Kill 'Em All, St. Anger is total crap.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

DoorsX316 wrote:I know this is a horrible generalization, but I would say I hate about 95% of whatever music comes out today.
Limp Bizkit - Kid Rock - Metallica - pop music
OK Limp Bizkit is baaad, but I Metallica from time to time. They have some nice songs.
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

Absolutely. After listening to some songs off Kill 'Em All (one of their best, IMO), I kinda like trash metal.
Heikki
Blade
Blade

Post by Heikki »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression that no-one here likes bands that are under five years old. Everybody's talking about bands and artists that started their careers in the 1960-80's. Please name one new band you like!
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

Flame-Sky Diver wrote:All of the so-called pop-artists of today, because they know nothing about music. And most of the new "rock" bands, because they aren't playing rock anymore.
[-D-]
seamusz wrote:All the little boy-bands and singing pop-singing-"i-have-a-killer-body-so-I-don't-have-to-have-skill" chicks
[-D-]

Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Heikki wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression that no-one here likes bands that are under five years old. Everybody's talking about bands and artists that started their careers in the 1960-80's. Please name one new band you like!
I can listen only some of new finnish bands:
Ultra Bra
Kemopetrol
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

I do love The Fire Theft, that is one-year-old band... But it's just like born-again Sunny Day Real Estate....
Pleasure Forever is a very good young band from Sub Pop, inspired also by Pink Floyd (I talked to the vocalist and the drummer after one of their concerts)

Must admit I like The White Stripes quite a bit, they are now overplayed, but I believe their music is sincere, they're not a company's product. Well, they released a number of good albums before "Elephant", and hardly anyone noticed the band... Now they have their 15 minutes, and I hope that fame won't spoil them.