Guitar?

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:is my signature pic right now too big?
Forum Rules
Forum Rules wrote:>>> Part F Signatures<<<

1 - Images may be used in signatures so long as they are not too big. Anything over 10-15KB would be considered big. Not everybody has broadband so large images make the forum less fun to browse.

2 - Please make sure your images are no more than 400 pixels wide and 100 pixels high.

3 - As with posts, no bad language in your signature please.
It doesn't look to big. Why don't you read through the rules so you don't unintentionally break any more of them.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

The pic is 50% too high!! Anything over 100px high makes it harder to browse the forum for everybody and so takes away from the experience. Also, as the pictures load, some people's "pages moves" as the page loads.
Jack Dempsey
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jack Dempsey »

Sorry i play the spoons & washboard..
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Doesnt look so from here, but perhaps a little narcisstic tho :D
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
but he has the looks. :D and since in profile there is no place for profile pic then its OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK.

so arent you in your avatar inviting me in a bubble bath? :?
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Diin Jaffa wrote:
simpledumbpilot wrote: Doesnt look so from here, but perhaps a little narcisstic tho :D
but he has the looks. :D and since in profile there is no place for profile pic then its OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK.

so arent you in your avatar inviting me in a bubble bath? :?
:D Yep, youve sussed me out Diin, I am the ghost of Charles Hawtry and my back needs a scrub!
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

I've got a semi-acoustic guitar - Fender Stratacoustic. Couldn't find a picture with a link here.

Anyway, I love her. She's got the finest acoustic sound and when amplified, she has a brilliant clear tone. :smt055 [/img]
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
i had to check up that word in the dictionary cos i didn't know what it meant... :lol:
but i know now the meaning....and i have to say that its not narcisstic, cos if you knew me personally off the forum you'd know i have a low very
self-esteem....i have problems talking to girls and people i dont know very closely...so im far from narcisstic....
anyways that pic is just a signature pic, nothing more....it just shows people who they are talking to....most of the people who post here, i sometimes don't even know if its a guy or girl.....it'd be kewl if everyone had a small little pic so we could know who we are talking too...
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:i had to check up that word in the dictionary cos i didn't know what it meant... :lol:
but i know now the meaning....and i have to say that its not narcisstic, cos if you knew me personally off the forum you'd know i have a low very
self-esteem....i have problems talking to girls and people i dont know very closely...so im far from narcisstic....
anyways that pic is just a signature pic, nothing more....it just shows people who they are talking to....most of the people who post here, i sometimes don't even know if its a guy or girl.....it'd be kewl if everyone had a small little pic so we could know who we are talking too...
I hope you didnt get offended by my post SPS, I was just kidding.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

nah i didnt get offended.....i dont get offended easily........ 8)
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:nah i didnt get offended.....i dont get offended easily........ 8)
Right.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I have a Fender DG-22CE acoustic (can be plugged in)

and just bought a Fender Fat Strat last month.
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

I've got an old (restored) Tempo hollow- body bass, a Yamaha G231 classical, and an Ibanez electric- and a crate amp.
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

I play bass and I now have my Fender Jazz. A beautiful Instrument. My Roger Waters P-Bass had bitten the dust, so I got this one. And i have a 500Watt peavy TNT bass amp.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

Flame-Sky Diver wrote:I've got a semi-acoustic guitar - Fender Stratacoustic. Couldn't find a picture with a link here...
You mean this one: http://www.fender.com/gear/gear.php?partno=0957400
My favourite guitar would be my classical Hill Barcelona, hand made couldn't link the picture but if you like to see it check http://www.casabenelly.nl (and check gitaren-klassiek-hill or click for English version guitars/classic-hill)
I own 2 more classical guitars, one of which can be amplified, an acoustic Seagull which also can be amplified, a Vantage bass (ugly), a fretless Squire Jazz neck with a Precission body love it, a black Les Paul (imitation) body with a lefthanded Strat neck complete with Bigsby and a Fender Musicmaster '72 (looks like a Mustang)[/url]