Producer For Roger's Next Solo Album...

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

Yoko broke up the Beatles? That's absurd and total nonsense.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

NewEarthMud wrote:Yoko broke up the Beatles? That's absurd and total nonsense.
SHUDDAP, no its not.

I just won the Nobel prize for kick boxing.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Dear Mr Bong,

Telling people to "SHUDDAP" is unacceptable under the forum rules as it appears to be a demonstration of aggression towards another member of the board. This will not be tolerated in the future. If you disagree, state your case and highlight, illustrate and reiterate your thesis with some common sense, manners and respect.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

I've often thought about whether Yoko Ono was in fact the catalyst in The Beatles' messy demise. I'm more inclined to go with the death of Brian Epstein, though. I mean, Yoko didn't integrate herself into the Beatles camp until about 1968 - and Epstein died in August 1967, which basically threw everything into chaos. Perhaps this was the catalyst for Yoko to start whispering into John's cosmic earscope for plans, like. :?
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I just think that they did all they could musically in the structure and confines of a band. Yoko was probably a factor to some degree because of her influence on John and the fact that she was around all of the time including in the studio, and I imagine that is started to bug the other 3 tremendously.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

kjnpf wrote:Dear Mr Bong,

Telling people to "SHUDDAP" is unacceptable under the forum rules as it appears to be a demonstration of aggression towards another member of the board. This will not be tolerated in the future. If you disagree, state your case and highlight, illustrate and reiterate your thesis with some common sense, manners and respect.
aBOUT ALL i CAN SAY IN MY OWN DEFENSE is that its alot better than my saying shut the f-ck up
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:I'm glad the Beatles broke up when they did, just like Seinfeld, they ended it at the top, which is the best way to go out. and i heard this thing on the radio, and john lennon said "When you're in a band, its kind of like playing tennis with someone. Once you play with them over and over, you know every move, and you get tired of it. Thats what happened with the Beatles" very good way to say it
Absolutely, if the Floyd would have called it a day after the wall I'm sure there'd be a heck of lot more respect for them.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

decampos wrote: Absolutely, if the Floyd would have called it a day after the wall I'm sure there'd be a heck of lot more respect for them.
You can say that again. That would have been quite the way to go.

I still consider The Wall the final Pink Floyd album.
UntilWeSleep
Axe
Axe

Post by UntilWeSleep »

I just won the Nobel prize for kick boxing.
Yeah, and I won the Noble Prize for making the best pancakes ever.