New forum theme!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!

Like the new theme?

Yes!
85%
No!
15%

Total votes: 20

quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I like it!
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Keith,looks good,I hope it will be a little more laidback than the old was.I belive it will.Can't wait to see any other changes come Feb.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am sure it will be more laidback. I will make sure of it. :lol:
Jintzey
Axe
Axe

Post by Jintzey »

Well, since I just joined this forum a few hours ago and I haven't been checking out the forum regularily before, I don't remember what the old style looked like, but this one looks very cool! One complaint though, the box I'm typing in right now to post in looks like it has a pinstriped background along with a color graduation. I find that highly distracting and annoying to type on. For some reason it seems to look ok as the background for already posted posts, but it looks different in the text box I'm typing in now and is irritating the hell out of me! LOL I would prefer it if the text box were a solid color.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Jintzey wrote:Well, since I just joined this forum a few hours ago and I haven't been checking out the forum regularily before, I don't remember what the old style looked like, but this one looks very cool! One complaint though, the box I'm typing in right now to post in looks like it has a pinstriped background along with a color graduation. I find that highly distracting and annoying to type on. For some reason it seems to look ok as the background for already posted posts, but it looks different in the text box I'm typing in now and is irritating the hell out of me! LOL I would prefer it if the text box were a solid color.
Yeah, that is something that bothers me as well. I would like the background to be a solid colopur also and will ook into it. :D
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Gloss avec quality-filled insight: magik.

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the Forum Index - there used to be the username and time of the last person to post a reply/topic. That was easier than looking at the number of posts and having to remember that...

Other than that, superb.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

FeelingVeryPink wrote:The only thing I'm not so keen on is the Forum Index - there used to be the username and time of the last person to post a reply/topic. That was easier than looking at the number of posts and having to remember that..
Yeah, I used to enjoy just clicking on the little arrow link to read the most recent post. You can just go into the topic area that has a new post and click the same link in there though so I cant imagine why you would want to be remembering post numbers. :)