Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

The list is endless :lol:
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

for fucks sake both the music channels on freeview were both playing that beyonce song at the same time arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh god now the hits is playing that whiney song Akon Lonely ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moodyblue
Hammer
Hammer

Post by moodyblue »

Aha.....worst music ever, for some reason i thought you had to think of the worst bands.

Here's some more then :D

I know it's been said but i really do feel you have to try hard to think of anything worse than what James Blunt is coming out with. I won't go on about him as there is another thread to crucify his 'music' !

Alot of the dance music scene for me is little more than background music.
All that 'garage', drum and bass whatever the hell that is anyway, house music, all that garbage. It use to drive me insane when i had to listen to that kind of crap at a youth club i worked in. What the hell have we been feeding our kids on musically the last 20 years ? No wonder they seem to behave like zombies nowadays !
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

i just saw that prick of x factor chico what a ponce and that song chico time oh dear how shite and awful the song is he gonna be another cheap song you hear at discos and partys

Chico = shut up you moron up yourself tosser sod off please you have NO talent at all
Lexxy
Blade
Blade

Post by Lexxy »

thrill-seeker wrote:I find that most current bands keep repeating what others do and keep repeating themselves. I find that most current bands keep repeating what others do and keep repeating themselves.

Kaiser Cheifs
The Strokes
Franz Ferdinand
Bloc Party
Coldplay
Razorlight
The Darkness
Arctic Monkeys
and many many more

Of course some of these bands appear to have more talent than others but they still all revolve around the same rhythms etc :smt015 and that's all that is played on the radio :smt015 For those who like those bands....good for you....but there's millions of people who find ridiculously boring.
Amen! :evil:
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Coldplay... needlessly depressing whilst also meaningless depressing slow echoey jangly moany depressing. Muse also.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

my breakfast. wrote:Muse also.
Shut up! :evil:

Coldplay are shit, though. It was nice to hear Julian Cope slag them off for about 5 minutes during his set tonight.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Gotta agree with the Image fella! Altho I dont listen to Muse on record Ive caught them live a few times, once as a support band in their early days, and they've done nothing but give their all and play like its their last 5 minutes alive, impressive stuff.
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

muse impressed me with that song on the Live8 dvd good song good group
PFralst
Knife
Knife

Post by PFralst »

As well as what?s the best music the idea of what?s the worst music is only an individual apprehension.
What I like you hate and what I hate you like, where?s the differece?
I know people who just can?t stand Pink Floyd. :-s
For me that?s inconcevable.
They love UB40. <.8.>
For me that?s inconcevable.
Ringorocks

Post by Ringorocks »

Culture Club.

That is all.
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

ok ok ok. what about music that is so bad that you love it? Case in point for me: Tiger Vomitt. Check them out if you dare: http://myspace.com/tigervomitt
azza200
Judge!
Judge!

Post by azza200 »

worst music ever easy anything by the slappers from pussycat dolls there songs are trip their new song is awful beyond words its obvious to what their singing about bunch of slappers cant even name a song correctly "Stick Wit U " enough said i think.
radiowaves

Post by radiowaves »

azza200 wrote:worst music ever easy anything by the slappers from pussycat dolls there songs are trip their new song is awful beyond words its obvious to what their singing about bunch of slappers cant even name a song correctly "Stick Wit U " enough said i think.

ohhhhh! But you can't help but admire their beauty :D

Disco. I absolutley despise it. I hate every single artist that comes under that banner. And to think that a French band named Discoballs did Disco versions of Floyd songs...arrrgghhhhhhh :smt067 ....Death to all Roller Disco goers.
HeckTo

Post by HeckTo »

I have to say 75% of 2000's mtv rap stuff is sooooooo bad. But there's some very good single tracks too, but most of it are total bullshit