Download - Pink Floyd Live 8 Video - Torrent/MPEG

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
t_bone9600
Embryo
Embryo

Problem Solved!

Post by t_bone9600 »

I finally got the sound fixed. It was a decoder problem. If anyone else is having the same problem I DL'd Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder. Problem solved!
Thanks to everyone for your help.

This is where I got it http://www.elecard.com/download/. It's the 12th DL down from the top.
GIAN_L
Embryo
Embryo

live8 download....

Post by GIAN_L »

3 - When the download completes, please leave your "download window" open until you have uploaded at least as much as you have downloaded. Do not open or move the downloaded files until step 3 is complete.

OK guys!
But when I'll finish the download where I can see if the upload is at least as much as I have downloaded? In which window? Because now I see only the downloading bar....
:D Many thanks KEITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
t_bone9600
Embryo
Embryo

Post by t_bone9600 »

OK everyone.... it's me again with another problem. :cry: What is a good burning program. I have Nero vision but when I open the video to it the sound is coming through really slow. Any suggestions?
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

svcd
pinkmonte
Embryo
Embryo

Pink Floyd Live 8

Post by pinkmonte »

Thanks A ton Keith, I was watching on mtv but they cut it off at the end.
Perhaps they enjoyed being up there, REUNION TOUR Mabey!! Thanks again 8)
dddmmm8
Embryo
Embryo

Post by dddmmm8 »

I've been able to download the whole thing but it just won't play at all. I've tried different Codecs and it's still not playing at all.
Could someone point me in the right direction ? :(

Thanks
orange floyd
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Problem Solved!

Post by orange floyd »

t_bone9600 wrote:I finally got the sound fixed. It was a decoder problem. If anyone else is having the same problem I DL'd Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder. Problem solved!
Thanks to everyone for your help.

This is where I got it http://www.elecard.com/download/. It's the 12th DL down from the top.
MANY MANY MANY MANY thanks!!! :D
dddmmm8
Embryo
Embryo

Post by dddmmm8 »

Keith,
I can't thank you enough for the awesome work !!!

Guys,
Thanks a lot for the help !!!
I've got it working !!!

And God bless Mr Gilmour, Mr Waters, Mr Wright and Mr Mason for playing togheter again after all these years.
Thanks... a million !!! :D :D :D
studio_chuck
Embryo
Embryo

Post by studio_chuck »

I've been able to download the whole thing but it just won't play at all. I've tried different Codecs and it's still not playing at all.
Could someone point me in the right direction ?

Yeh same with me im on Windows XP Pro media player version 10 which is up to date with all updates. and still says missing codec. Quicktime, Real and Divx player all say same thing.
Caveman-801
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Caveman-801 »

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but; for anyone who lost the battle with technology, you can see the show (Floyd and everyone else) at: http://www.cnn.com

One CNN's site, go to "Live 8 On Demand". It has steaming video of all the performances. Very nice clean picture. Have Fun

Floydians and friends in London - Take care out there. My sincere condolences on the tragic events of today.
studio_chuck
Embryo
Embryo

Post by studio_chuck »

ok i may have a solution...i burned the mpg file to a standard cd data disc and then put it in my stand alone dvd player (it reads mpgs) and hey presto worky worky. watching floyd now.....nice.
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Problem Solved!

Post by Mooner »

t_bone9600 wrote:I finally got the sound fixed. It was a decoder problem. If anyone else is having the same problem I DL'd Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder. Problem solved!
Thanks to everyone for your help. This is where I got it http://www.elecard.com/download/. It's the 12th DL down from the top.
t_bone9600, you're a genius. The video was satisfactory with the jitters just because it's Floyd but syncing it perfectly makes it spectacular :lol:
Floydian Slip
Axe
Axe

What's ,uh, the deal... with this BitTorrent thing!

Post by Floydian Slip »

Can anyone tell me how long the download takes?

I left the program running overnight (in the hope that I'd have the complete file, and also shared it out a bit) but when I checked it in the morning there was only 13% downloaded. I'm trying again but it's only at around 5kbs. I read somewhere that the d/l speed is relative to the upload speed.
I've tried sliding the upload speed bar to the maximum, but it doesn't seem to help any?

I'm a real idiot with most of this kinda stuff, so if anyone can help me in language normally reserved for 5 year olds with learning difficulties, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Hari
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Hari »

Hey guys..just not able to download at all !!! Really getting pissed off !!!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Hari wrote:Hey guys..just not able to download at all !!! Really getting pissed off !!!
You will have to be more specific if you need help. You cant download the torrent software, you cant download the torrent file to download the mpeg or you can download the first three and cant download the MPEG?