VOLUME 2 ARTWORK

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

I need help with photographs.

When the SACD Dark Side Of The Moon was released, Storm Thorgerson made an poster with a lot of photographes of pyramid shaped objects. I have an idea of doing something similar (a page in the booklet) for the NPF_Tribute Vol 2. But I need your photographes of pyramid shaped objects. Please use your digital cameras and take pictures of anything with this shape (I will only use one picture of a road sign :lol: ). Be creative and use your imagination.
:idea:

Storm Thorgerson Poster
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

FromNorth wrote:I need help with photographs.

When the SACD Dark Side Of The Moon was released, Storm Thorgerson made an poster with a lot of photographes of pyramid shaped objects. I have an idea of doing something similar (a page in the booklet) for the NPF_Tribute Vol 2. But I need your photographes of pyramid shaped objects. Please use your digital cameras and take pictures of anything with this shape (I will only use one picture of a road sign :lol: ). Be creative and use your imagination.
:idea:

WICKED FUN! :P I'll get right on it!
lando2k
Axe
Axe

Post by lando2k »

just sent six "smiling pig" :) pictures i made. i really hope they are of use. they are based on a photograph i took for that purpose, while i was travelling. as i saw the smiling pig, it was clear to me, where this should be used.

i will try to deliver more artwork, maybe i'll find some useful photographs i took earlier.
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

lando2k: The smiling pig is now in good hands. :D
Norbert Wilkins: Animal, sun and Battersea power station looks good. But I like the doll best!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Last edited by Damn!t on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

Damn!t wrote:Did anyone watch that movie "catch me if you can"...you know....Leonardo, Spielberg, Hanks?

Is it any good? :?:

_________
magic bus!
yes, it is.
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I like it because it is one of the very few Spielberg movies that does what it has to do with a minimum of fuss while remaining entertaining and without being ruined by a completely unnecessarily schmaltzy ending.

I'm not a great fan of Tom or Leonardo, but they are both very good in it, and the opening credits are great!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Barn, thank you for the pics that you've send on yahoo. :D
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

This is how the page "pyramid shaped objects" look with the first contribution. Send in your pictures and I will continue to build the page. :)
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Ooops. I'm posting to let you know that I sent a pic, but I didn't realise I was in my G/Fs email profile. So it is coming from friskylittlekitty....instead of my email :oops:
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

Thank you "In The Pink" :D
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

Can it be original digital art, or does it have to be a photograph of a real physical object?
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

In The Pink wrote:Can it be original digital art, or does it have to be a photograph of a real physical object?
Hmm... :smt017 For this page I think I want pictures of real physical objects. But if you have computer art I maybee find use for it, perhaps a new page. Mail it please! :D
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

FromNorth wrote:
In The Pink wrote:Can it be original digital art, or does it have to be a photograph of a real physical object?
Hmm... :smt017 For this page I think I want pictures of real physical objects. But if you have computer art I maybee find use for it, perhaps a new page. Mail it please! :D
Got it. :wink:
jmr
Axe
Axe

Post by jmr »

Sending FOUR triangle/pyramid images, and sent SEVEN general images a few days ago. Maybe some of it will be usable.