New Live Dates?

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
andremorao
Axe
Axe

New Live Dates?

Post by andremorao »

Is there any chance that DG comes to Spain or to Portugal???

Are these Live Dates the only ones?

If there will be no Live Dates, I think I'll buy one ticket to London or some other place...

Sorry my bad english, I'm from Portugal :)
Narek
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Narek »

According to http://davidgilmour.musicblog.co.uk/

There are no more dates to be announced. The tour has been planned. If there were more dates, then we?d tell you immediately, both here and at http://www.davidgilmour.com. All the requests in the world (with or without using obscene language, thank you very much) will not change that fact.

You probably don?t want to hear it, but we really do understand your disappointment. We know that many fans have missed out on the chance to see David for a variety of reasons and we know that you want to complain about it to someone. But, as we have stated elsewhere, this is not the place for it.

With the greatest respect, the locations have been chosen and, to be frank, that's the end of the matter. David is certainly not going to spend a year of his life travelling the world with his family in tow, playing in all the cities you would like him to visit. It?s just not practical, and it?s not fair that some fans complain the way in which many of you have done since the last of the North American tickets were sold at the weekend.

We have taken all your criticism into consideration and we assure you, it has been discussed in depth - particularly your experience of purchasing tickets.

This message is aimed at the minority, and we apologise to those who have expressed nothing but appreciation that there is to be a new album and tour at all. It is unfortunate that it needs to be repeated so regularly, but please, have a bit more respect. David is visiting eight countries and 15 cities over a period of three months. Give him a break.
andremorao
Axe
Axe

Post by andremorao »

Well... I understand him, but I also understand the disappointment of so many fans, including me.

Is there any change that I could buy one or two tickets for one show? It can be anywhere.

Tks