On An Island Ticket Woes

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Rambutan
Axe
Axe

On An Island Ticket Woes

Post by Rambutan »

Who here hasn't got tickets?

:(

Me neither, can't believe most dates sold out in 60 seconds(!?)

I'm tempted to get some from ebay or getmetickets.com or somewhere similar, but ?180 per ticket is ALOT of money.

I just want to see David Gilmour live :(

How irritating.

They should change the ordering method, you should have to send off a photo of yourself or something when you book a date. Then they could make personalised tickets and no-one could rip you off on ebay without having to make a crappy forgery.

They need to do something about all these bastard con-men.

Oh well, back to muelling over my decision....

:(
thrill-seeker
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thrill-seeker »

Sorry to hear you were unlucky at getting tickets :(
They're actually going to start doing something about these tickets on eBay. Not eBay themselves but the people behind Davids tour by making note of the seat numbers of those tickets on sale and making them invalid. This isn't so good for those who have or are going to buy the tickets :shock: and I suppose it won't make such a difference to those who are selling them :? but in time and for future concerts I think people will become aware of these tickets becoming invalid and will then not purchase them on ebay so just maybe sellers might stop :?
This was said on the David Gilmours music blog.

Welcome to NPF :) 8)
Rambutan
Axe
Axe

Post by Rambutan »

Heh, thanks I just found the site.

Anyways, after looking up getmetickets.com and frontrowseats.com I am no way buying from these conmen. However, I have found that a few travel agents are selling ticket/accomodation packages for the paris gig, its not the albert hall but it is Dave!

Damn me and my slow response to this tour.

Oh well, I'll just sit in my corner and pray for more dates and or a Pink Floyd Tour

*goes to corner*