I'm not selling extra tickets, I'm selling my snowmobile

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

I'm not selling extra tickets, I'm selling my snowmobile

Post by FromNorth »

The trip to London to see David will cost a lot of money. Flight tickets and a week in London for me and my family (wife and two children) will cost about 3000 euro. Since I did not bought extra tickets and sold them for a fortune, I must sell something else.
So? I am selling my snowmobile, a Lynx Ranger -94 (6600 km) and a Nila sledge. Total price is 3000 euro. Keith, this is something for you! Or Bran! the Lynx is much faster than your donkey.

How do you finance your trip to see David? Tell us!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

OMG I want the snow mobile!! :lol:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

That is officially the coolest thing anyone has ever tried to sell on this forum! hooning around the south downs on that would rock! bit of an extravagance for me tho, hope you can find a buyer, would selling on ebay be risky? might be worth a shot, wouldnt fancy paying the postage on it tho, let alone trying to get it through the side window at the post office!!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Holy shit Gunnar this is wild man! :shock:
Dont sell that! Screw Gilmour! Damn! I would give you 4000 euros for that (if only i would have em) MAN!!! Wow! The things i would do with this baby!
Keef, imagine that instead your bmw. Damn, you would be the main Cheshire bloke!

I hope you'll sell it Gunnar! Really, try ebay. I wish you all the best with this.

How am i financing the trip? Hmm...good question. :lol:
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

Is it a GTI...

i can see me comin home from the glimour gig and getin pulled over for drunk ski drivin :lol: