what else is on 6th march?

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

what else is on 6th march?

Post by moom »

Of course, it's Mr Gilmour's jubilee :D! A 2X celebration!
Palomafloyd
Knife
Knife

Post by Palomafloyd »

its gonna be a great and happy day for me
Zoophobia
Axe
Axe

Post by Zoophobia »

Chris Jagger a friend of David's album 'Act of Fath' is due out the same day. David is going to guest on it. David has worked with Chris on Atcha, Rock The Zydeco, Bop for Bosnia 94.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Zoophobia wrote:Chris Jagger a friend of David's album 'Act of Fath' is due out the same day. David is going to guest on it. David has worked with Chris on Atcha, Rock The Zydeco, Bop for Bosnia 94.
aa, okay :) Chris Jagger isn't Mick's relative, is he?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, Mick is Chris' brother! I am just listening to a promo copy of Chris' album now... featuring a duet with the two brothers in DJ Blues.

The Gilmour tracks are nice. "It's Amazing" is track 1 and features some Gilmour guitar but the most beautiful piece is the soulful blues song Junkman. I am going to ask the record company can I share a 30 second clip without them instructing their lawyers to "nail me to the wall". 8)

Gilmour's guitar on Junkman is similar in sound and feel to the Mica Paris stuff he did and is very similar to the guitar heard on the "Island Jam" thing.
RAWS
Blade
Blade

Post by RAWS »

Its carly,s b-day too.

For those who dont know or remember Carly, She was a member of the old floyd board and she lived in Delaware. she now lives in England somewhere with her husband and there newborn who is about 2 years old now. Im Not sure if she ever logged on here but I still care about her wellbeing and I do think about her on her B-day
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

A monday?
Zoophobia
Axe
Axe

Post by Zoophobia »

Keith Jordan wrote:Yes, Mick is Chris' brother! I am just listening to a promo copy of Chris' album now... featuring a duet with the two brothers in DJ Blues.

The Gilmour tracks are nice. "It's Amazing" is track 1 and features some Gilmour guitar but the most beautiful piece is the soulful blues song Junkman. I am going to ask the record company can I share a 30 second clip without them instructing their lawyers to "nail me to the wall". 8)

Gilmour's guitar on Junkman is similar in sound and feel to the Mica Paris stuff he did and is very similar to the guitar heard on the "Island Jam" thing.
Hi Keith Jordan. Like your avatar kinda resident evil-ish, lol. If are allowed to use your sample can you post it? I would love to hear it. I use yousend it.com they have a beta verison for uploading over a GB. Would LOVE to hear Junkman. :)

Chris Jagger and his son.

Well, if you have never seen one of Chris Jaggers performances here is one for you. I see a lot of Mick Jaggers mannerisms in Chris, visa versa lol good jam! Real Media player format.

Chris Jagger Mick Taylor & Talk To Me.rm
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L2N ... C8W36KEB4D
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Yes, Mick is Chris' brother!
:shock: no, seiously! He is!? WOW! I was just kidding, but it turned out to be true :? :lol: :D 8)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Zoophobia wrote:Hi Keith Jordan. Like your avatar kinda resident evil-ish, lol. If are allowed to use your sample can you post it? I would love to hear it. I use yousend it.com they have a beta verison for uploading over a GB. Would LOVE to hear Junkman. :)
My avatar is pretty evil looking!! lol The original image I based it on was pretty evil looking as well!! ;-)

I am still waiting to hear back from the record company. Hopefully they will give me permission to post it.

I have a dedicated server to play with for hosting my downloads on! 8)
Zoophobia
Axe
Axe

Post by Zoophobia »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Zoophobia wrote:Hi Keith Jordan. Like your avatar kinda resident evil-ish, lol. If are allowed to use your sample can you post it? I would love to hear it. I use yousend it.com they have a beta verison for uploading over a GB. Would LOVE to hear Junkman. :)
My avatar is pretty evil looking!! lol The original image I based it on was pretty evil looking as well!! ;-)

I am still waiting to hear back from the record company. Hopefully they will give me permission to post it.

I have a dedicated server to play with for hosting my downloads on! 8)

Hi Keith Jordan. Thanks for your efforts!
zoo
Zoophobia
Axe
Axe

Chris and Mick

Post by Zoophobia »

Nice picture of Chris and Mick. :) Again I must say I like your avatar Keith Jordan. The blue and red looks great against the blue of the website. Cool.

Image :)
The Gunner's Dream
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by The Gunner's Dream »

moom you have the same avatar as me, people are going to get confused! :lol: :wink:
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

The Gunner's Dream wrote:moom you have the same avatar as me, people are going to get confused! :lol: :wink:
I'm already confused! :o
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

PublicImage wrote:
The Gunner's Dream wrote:moom you have the same avatar as me, people are going to get confused! :lol: :wink:
I'm already confused! :o
join the club :?