Weird Dream I Had Last Night

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Massed Gadgets
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Weird Dream I Had Last Night

Post by Massed Gadgets »

I'm not to have the good fortune of seeing Gilmour live on this tour, but I had a dream last night that I did. It was pretty cool. He was playing all sorts of neat stuff like an extended version of Fat Old Sun, the entirity of Echoes. And even though I obviously haven't heard any stuff from On an Island, my brain made up some pretty awesome stuff that he played from it in my dream. Then I got to go up on stage with my guitar and jam with Gilmour and the band for the grand finale. For the encore, he came out and did a really slow, spacey totally cool acoustic version of Childhood's End. :shock:

Ah, if only dreams were true. Well, I certainly enjoyed it while it was happening! :D
Last edited by Massed Gadgets on Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b.king
Knife
Knife

Post by b.king »

About 2 years ago I had a dream that gilmour was living with my parents. He's a nice guy in case you wanted to know. It was pretty trippy.
tea-set
Hammer
Hammer

Post by tea-set »

ok this is strange but i had a dream last night that i was part of/in pink floyd performing the wall!!!!

it was weird because the crowd was partly colour and partly black and white (by this i mean the crowd was mostly in colour but there were the odd couple of people who in old tv style black and white)

then at the end of the set i decided to jam some stuf but i had completely forgotten how to set up my amp and by the time i got my shit together EVERYONE had left, waters was super pissed at me :D
Slambient Expressway
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Slambient Expressway »

One time I dreamt that I met Gilmour in a mall and he saw that I just bought TDB. He asked me how it was and I told him it sucked totally, as opposed to sucking up to him. So he grabbed me, tied my foot to that back of a bus and I was dragged along the street really fast as the bus went. I forget what happened after that...
Norbert Wilkins
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Norbert Wilkins »

I remember having a dream many years ago where Pink Floyd walked into my school cafeteria, got their lunch and sat down, without saying a word. I thought of going over to talk to them but they looked so angry and pissed off that I decided against it. This would have been around the time of the lawsuit, I guess.