DG's musicblog

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
grelch
Knife
Knife

DG's musicblog

Post by grelch »

Anyone else finding the general tone on his sites to be, well, pretty damned grumpy. They seem to spend more time complaining about the fans and their comments and questions, and declaring negative edicts, than arousing excitement about the album and tour. Maybe it's just me, but I find it a bit offputting, especially when you figure Dave has at least some input on the content.
Last edited by grelch on Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I dont bother reading it anymore. Too negative!! That grumpy features editor keeps blocking my posts for some reason.
FromNorth
Blade
Blade

Post by FromNorth »

No.
I don't find it to negative. IMO i find it very honest.
dearboy
Blade
Blade

Features Editor Gripes

Post by dearboy »

I agree - it does have rather a b*tchy tone to it but at least it's something. Finally ONE of them is doing something for the fans. (Of course, whether his site will still exist after this tour is over is doubtful.)
Blade
Blade

Post by 0010 »

yea, i mean its like they don't seem to understand that there is so so so many people out there that are fans or think that they are fans of pink floyd or are just plain new fans, and so obviously they are going to get on there and ask our favourite questions like,

which one is pink
how did the band get its name
when will the band go on tour
come to my hometown

just read right past those man!
b.king
Knife
Knife

Post by b.king »

I would be grumpy too if I was promoting a new album and tour, and everybody kept asking' "What about the Floyd tour?" but then again, I am just a grumpy person.