On An Island Lyrics - David Gilmour

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

FromNorth wrote::smt015
*slaps with atlantic salmon*
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: On An Island Lyrics - David Gilmour

Post by Keith Jordan »

pfco wrote:You may have downloaded them from another hub but those specific lyrics were from us. I watched Joe as he listened and transcribed to paper and then he put them in our hub and immediately afterwards posted them to our forum. Obviously someone in our hub, or forum, took them and shared them in whatever hub they were in. There are particular aspects of the words, and punctuation, that earmark it as ours. I am sure that now you understand why we would think the way we did when we first saw it in your forum.

Sandy
Sandy, you are a very sick person indeed and I am worried about you. In fact, I hate your soul. Please do not come back to my forum. You are a troll, a trouble maker and are generally disrespected in the Pink Floyd community.

As Simpledumbpilot suggested, you need breast feeding!!

I think you behave the way you do because my website and community here are far better than yours.

Hitler bitch..... FUCK OFF!!!
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

ah what would be 2006 without Sandy coming here to cause trouble :lol: i guess we would all miss that..... nah not really :lol: :lol:
tea-set
Hammer
Hammer

Re: On An Island Lyrics - David Gilmour

Post by tea-set »

Keith Jordan wrote:
pfco wrote:You may have downloaded them from another hub but those specific lyrics were from us. I watched Joe as he listened and transcribed to paper and then he put them in our hub and immediately afterwards posted them to our forum. Obviously someone in our hub, or forum, took them and shared them in whatever hub they were in. There are particular aspects of the words, and punctuation, that earmark it as ours. I am sure that now you understand why we would think the way we did when we first saw it in your forum.

Sandy
Sandy, you are a very sick person indeed and I am worried about you. In fact, I hate your soul. Please do not come back to my forum. You are a troll, a trouble maker and are generally disrespected in the Pink Floyd community.

As Simpledumbpilot suggested, you need breast feeding!!

I think you behave the way you do because my website and community here are far better than yours.

Hitler bitch..... FUCK OFF!!!

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA