I Need One Ticket For Either Chicago Show

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
BBM9999
Embryo
Embryo

I Need One Ticket For Either Chicago Show

Post by BBM9999 »

Hello,
Like the subject said. Of course, I would like something in the center sections - not extreme left or right. Closer to the stage the better, and more expensive. Cost is not an object, to a point. eBay has had a few deals that would have been OK but I didn't have the $$$ for immediate payment. I also don't want something printed on an ink-jet printer.
I'll be coming from out of town. Any advice on lodging would be appreciated as well.
This is a long shot but I have found Floyd fans to be nice people.
Thanks,
Scott
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I believe jedi with crazy diamonds has 1 extra if he hasn't sold it already.
pffan1990

Post by pffan1990 »

flashback wrote:I believe jedi with crazy diamonds has 1 extra if he hasn't sold it already.
Yeah, I emailed and PMed Jedi yesterday with my decision to buy the ticket from him, but I haven't heard from him yet. I re-emailed and re-PMed him again a few hours ago, so hopefully he'll get it.

BBM9999, I would suggest trying other sites such as TicketStub and such because they have many tickets available (if you can afford them!!!).
BBM9999
Embryo
Embryo

Gilmour Chicago

Post by BBM9999 »

Hello,
Thanks for your email. Asking on the site was a long shot. I have seen alot of tickets on eBay, with pretty steep prices. I still have a couple of months so hopefully something will work out.
Best Regards,
Scott