DOWNLOAD - Take A Breath Video

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

DOWNLOAD - Take A Breath Video

Post by Keith Jordan »

Another video from Gilmour's site.

http://videos.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/20 ... Breath.wmv

If someone would like to put all the videos in one thread, that would be much appreciated then I can make all the previous posts normal posts and your thread with all the videos in the "announcement" thread!
henno

Post by henno »

sound like something that would be at home on AMLOR....
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Not keen on it. I think the lyrics are nasty, it's boring, overproduced and the vocals are nothing to write home about :?

Gotta love Dave's faces in the video though :lol:
Tails!
Axe
Axe

Post by Tails! »

I think it sounds fantastic the slide guitar builds beautifuly to a cresendo that sounds as if its about to explode! it is definately something that wouldn't be on AMLoR and lay off the lyrics i think it's great he allows someone he loves to work with him and he even admits (again) that lyrics aren't his strongest point.
danpunch
Axe
Axe

Post by danpunch »

I don't like this one as well; I think it is the main rythm that bugs me. It would have been great if he did something simpler with guitar & delay (like Run Like Hell or Another Brick In The Wall Pt I). The fill-in parts with the guitar are good & I never get tired of Gilmour's slide. As far as lyrics go, I'm gonna have to concentrate on hearing them; I tend to tune out the lyrics & concentrate on the instruments.

Thanks for uploading the video, Keith!