1 Ticket on Garden Box Section - Hollywood Bowl, Oct 5

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
oinfantes
Embryo
Embryo

1 Ticket on Garden Box Section - Hollywood Bowl, Oct 5

Post by oinfantes »

Hello,

I have one ticket for sale to the first gig at the Hollywood Bowl on October 5th.
The ticket is on Garden Box section, Row 371, Seat 6, the price is US$ 360.00, that's what I paid on Ticketmaster April Auction.
If you are interested please send an e-mail directly to me ([email protected] or [email protected])

Oscar

PS: we can meet at the venue a couple of hours before the show.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

What is the face value of this ticket? You can sell a ticket here, but not astronomically above face value.
oinfantes
Embryo
Embryo

Post by oinfantes »

The ticket has printed $ 330.00 on it, Ticketmaster charged me aditional dollars. I am from Peru (South America), and I'm selling this ticket because during the auction you could only buy tickets on pairs.
I just arrived to the states a couple of days ago, and I will be on the seat next to this.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Have fun in California and good luck selling your ticket then. :) If I lived a little closer, I would have it from you!
oinfantes
Embryo
Embryo

Post by oinfantes »

Thank you!!!
I will go to the three dates @ Hollywood Bowl, definetely a lot of fun!

Oscar
iwantmypinkfloydnow
Hammer
Hammer

Post by iwantmypinkfloydnow »

I wish they allowed cameras. They are even doing metal searches! So I can't sneak in batteries. There are many other overcoutious rules like not bringing unopened cans and bottles.

I wish you said sooner about these tix, I'm all the way back in the nose bleed section :(