Roger Waters will be a guest on Nights w/Alice Cooper Wednes

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
momentaryhawking

Roger Waters will be a guest on Nights w/Alice Cooper Wednes

Post by momentaryhawking »

Hey Floyd addicts, Roger Waters will be the special guest this Wednesday on Nights with Alice Cooper(his radio show). If his show is not broadcast where you live, use the web address http://www.kdkb.com because it is streaming there. I'm in Arizona time and the show plays here 7-midnight. I could not get any closer of a timeslot when Rogers Waters will actually appear; but I know Alice Cooper is a fan and has interviewed Roger Waters many times; and its usually always a great interview. I'm looking forward to hearing from Roger Waters... :lol:
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

I just read that, too, Jerry.... I'm planning to record it, so that the entire NPF community will be able to check it out... and yeah- Uncle Al's interviews always kick ass....as do Rog's...
momentaryhawking

Yes Shannon depending on how much time Alice put away for Roger Waters interview this Wednesday, the past interviews were great to listen to, and Alice Cooper does good interviews with Roger Waters. I think I'll try to e-mail this show and ask for a nice, long interview if possible. The longer ones are the best. There have been longer and shorter ones that they have done together. I'm looking forward to it.
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

ObscuredEchoes wrote:I just read that, too, Jerry.... I'm planning to record it, so that the entire NPF community will be able to check it out... and yeah- Uncle Al's interviews always kick ass....as do Rog's...
Thanks Shan :D Alice is virtually your next door neighbour I understand.
momentaryhawking

I just e-mailed the radio program that the interview will be broadcast on and said there should be a few thousand extra people listening that night because I posted it here. I've had good results in the past....I asked for a longer rather than a shorter interview....I said there would be alot of people looking forward to it... :lol:
Waters Fan 60
Axe
Axe

Post by Waters Fan 60 »

Thank you very much .Good job .I hope your plan works for the long interview .
Dowie100

Post by Dowie100 »

Curse being in a different time zone lol :o

Heres to hoping he says something about his new album(s) in this interview.
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Stephen wrote:
ObscuredEchoes wrote:I just read that, too, Jerry.... I'm planning to record it, so that the entire NPF community will be able to check it out... and yeah- Uncle Al's interviews always kick ass....as do Rog's...
Thanks Shan :D Alice is virtually your next door neighbour I understand.
He lives about 5 miles from me... :D
momentaryhawking

Hey folks, turn on your radios now if you get "Nights with Alice Cooper" because the interview with Roger Waters is tonight. As I make this post, the show has only been on for one hour(you haven't missed it yet) and remember if its not on your radio dial, it is streaming(WORLDWIDE!) here:http://www.kdkb.com so no matter where you are you should be able to check it out....you'll need Windows media player if you don't have it.
For your convenience I will make another post as soon as it is about to happen...enjoy :lol:
momentaryhawking

I was just wondering if I am the only one keen on this . Is anybody else trying to catch this, because it hasn't played yet.....? :wink:
Dowie100

Post by Dowie100 »

I had an exam today so couldn't stay up and listen to it damned time zones lol.

Did anyone record it, It would be amazing to hear it, thanks a lot in advance.
shabana
Embryo
Embryo

Post by shabana »

OK so who heard it? and how was it?? Time difference for me is massive! :roll:
Dowie100

Post by Dowie100 »

Did he mention anything about his new album or something exciting like releasing The Wall on dvd?
momentaryhawking

Thanks for showing interest; unfortunately this was only a "flashback" interview from 2005, oh well. The interview started off talking about Ca Ira, then went to talking about Syd Barrett and his drug use(this interview was before his passing), then they talked about the connection between "The Wizard of Oz" and DSOTM, and then talked working with Bob Ezrin.

I did make a good recording of it on cassette and I will get together with ObscuredEchoes(maybe this weekend) and see how to make this interview available for Neptune Pink Floyders to check out. I'm not yet technically savvy enough but hopefully ObscuredEchoes will show me a thing or 2. I can put it on a cd but I can't put it on here. Anyway it was a good inteview.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

momentaryhawking wrote:...talked working with Bob Ezrin...
they both worked with Bob Ezrin
so did they compare and contrast?