A marketplace?

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.

You people think a marketplace is a good idea?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 13

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

A marketplace?

Post by Keith Jordan »

Do you think a marketplace on the forum for people to buy and sell memorabelia and stuff is a good idea? Only official and original material to be bought and sold though. Old posters, collectables and the like?
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

I think it is a great idea!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Very nice idea, though my financial situation is lousy but I'll get a loan in few months. SO lets SHOP 'till we drop!
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Sounds like a good idea to me! Provides another reason for people to visit this site!
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Re: A marketplace?

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Keith Jordan wrote:Do you think a marketplace on the forum for people to buy and sell memorabelia and stuff is a good idea? Only official and original material to be bought and sold though. Old posters, collectables and the like?
For just Pink Floyd-related stuff...or anything?

Personally, I don't have anything I want to or need to unload right now, so I wouldn't be able to contribute as a seller.

There are a few PF books I wouldn't mind buying, though.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I think it's a great idea...but I have no intention of EVER selling any of my Floyd stuff...so, I would just be using it as a means to obtain more.

I'm GREEDY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm a happy miser!! :twisted: :twisted:
KingBee

Post by KingBee »

I'd enjoy something like that. How would it work? I could probably participate. For instance, in my comelete and total ignorance I bought the Pompeii VHS from Amazon UK. Of course it wouldn't work in my player, so maybe this would be a good place to trade it for something useful.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

KingBee wrote:I'd enjoy something like that. How would it work? I could probably participate. For instance, in my comelete and total ignorance I bought the Pompeii VHS from Amazon UK. Of course it wouldn't work in my player, so maybe this would be a good place to trade it for something useful.
Just post that you have it, are looking for something else and would be willing to sell it or whatever. Do all private trading business via email or private mesasging.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

I like the idea
spitfire
Blade
Blade

Post by spitfire »

Sounds like a really good idea to me, i would suggest that it could be split into two sections: A Pink Floyd section (of course) and a section for memorabelia relating to all other music.