A suggestion

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Eclipse

A suggestion

Post by Eclipse »

Keith, I don't know if you and the forum folks will like this idea. Why don't we make a forum section to talk about those musicians who helped the floyd and its members' careers, like Jon Carin, White, Guy Pratt, etc.
Please people, let me know what you think :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

That seems like it is too specific a subject to make is a forum. I have been thinking about adding a general music discussion thread though so may add that soon.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Keith Jordan wrote: I have been thinking about adding a general music discussion thread though so may add that soon.
That would be cool too. There we could talk more about other bands and music styles. Nice idea :D :wink:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Eclipse wrote:That would be cool too. There we could talk more about other bands and music styles. Nice idea :D :wink:
You'll notice I created said forum so enjoy!
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Eclipse wrote:That would be cool too. There we could talk more about other bands and music styles. Nice idea :D :wink:
You'll notice I created said forum so enjoy!
Thanx :wink: :wink: :wink:
Nice! The forum is much better now! :D
mosespa

Re: A suggestion

Post by mosespa »

Eclipse wrote:Why don't we make a forum section to talk about those musicians who helped the floyd and its members' careers, like Jon Carin, White, Guy Pratt, etc.
Partially because Nick Mason is an integral member of the band and HIS own forum hardly ever gets posted in.

I doubt ancilliary members would fare much better.

Just my own thoughts...your results may vary.
Eclipse

Re: A suggestion

Post by Eclipse »

mosespa wrote:
Eclipse wrote:Why don't we make a forum section to talk about those musicians who helped the floyd and its members' careers, like Jon Carin, White, Guy Pratt, etc.
Partially because Nick Mason is an integral member of the band and HIS own forum hardly ever gets posted in.

I doubt ancilliary members would fare much better.

Just my own thoughts...your results may vary.
Yes, I agree...That's the same with Rick's forum :?