Hola a todos desde M?xico

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
neoloco
Embryo
Embryo

Hola a todos desde M?xico

Post by neoloco »

Hello to everyone, i'm new to the forum but i've been a member of the neptune floyd newsletter since 1999?.
I wish I'd seen Pink Floyd performe live. The closest I've been is when the In The Flesh Tour hit Munich last year. I wish they realease another album, but not like Division Bell, don't get me wrong, I do think it is a great album, just not like the ones they used to release.
In my opinion, Syd was the original Pink Floyd, Roger + David is the best Pink Floyd and David is the new Pink Floyd.
I'm 22 y.o., and I'm a PF fan since the first time i heard The Wall, I was 15 then.
Buena Suerte y Hasta Luego.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Subscriber since 1999? That makes me feel old!! :-) welcome to the forum and hope you have fun here!!
neoloco
Embryo
Embryo

Post by neoloco »

Congratulations for your site. I'm also into web desing, and this is a great site. The only think i didn't like was to force 10 posts to access to a "special" download page. In my opinion, this'll lead to ghost members and void or non-sense posts.
Greetings.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

Hey You,

Welcome at the forum.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

neoloco wrote:Congratulations for your site. I'm also into web desing, and this is a great site. The only think i didn't like was to force 10 posts to access to a "special" download page. In my opinion, this'll lead to ghost members and void or non-sense posts.
Greetings.
indeed all messages that are "crap" are deleted promptly!! :-) I host files on my web companys web server and if 1000s of people are downloading it, it slows my business site down so i needed a way of limiting the numbers and "helping" people onto the forum at the same time!! :D
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Welcome to the forum neoloco!
cbarrera
Embryo
Embryo

Post by cbarrera »

EDITED BY ADMIN - English language only please for whole posts.
cirilo
Embryo
Embryo

Mexicans speak

Post by cirilo »

PF ......The best band ever
cirilo
Embryo
Embryo

Mexicans speak

Post by cirilo »

PF ......The best band ever
floydianslip
Embryo
Embryo

Post by floydianslip »

The lads in the band are all approaching 60 years of age. Perhaps they will, as we all do as we grow older, realise that life is indeed short , and that the time to make beautiful music is now. La esperanza muere ?ltima.
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Hola a todos desde M?xico

Post by Mooner »

neoloco wrote:In my opinion, Syd was the original Pink Floyd, Roger + David is the best Pink Floyd and David is the new Pink Floyd.
Evidently, a portion of your head is on straight. You may remain.

and Welcome.