Pink Floyd Jokes

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pink Floyd Jokes

Post by Keith Jordan »

More chatgpt content! This time Pink Floyd jokes!

What did the Pink Floyd fan say when he saw the menu at the vegan restaurant? "Is There Anybody Out There who serves meat here?"

How many Pink Floyd fans does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to live in the darkness.

What do you call a Pink Floyd fan with a drinking problem? A Comfortably Numb Scotch drinker.

Why did the Pink Floyd fan bring his telescope to the concert? Because he wanted a closer look at the Dark Side of the Moon.

Why did the Pink Floyd fan cross the road? To get to the other side of the Dark Side of the Moon.

How many Pink Floyd fans does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two: one to screw it in and another to say, "I preferred the earlier, less commercial light bulb."

What do you call a Pink Floyd cover band made up of accountants? Pink Floyd and the Balance Sheets.

What did the drummer say when he got lost on the way to Pink Floyd's gig? "I wish you were here to give me directions!"

What do you call a pig that plays guitar for Pink Floyd? David Gilm-hog

What do you call a Pink Floyd fan who's also a bird watcher? The Great Gig in the Skywatcher.

How do you know if someone is a Pink Floyd fan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

What did Roger Waters say when someone asked him to play "Money"? "Sorry, I don't have any Change."

What did David Gilmour say when someone asked him about his favorite type of cheese? "Definitely 'Wish You Were Brie.'"

What did David Gilmour say when someone asked him about his favorite hobby? "I like to garden, 'Green is the Colour' of my thumb."
mosespa

Re: Pink Floyd Jokes

Post by mosespa »

I was just about to comment that I'm no longer worried about AI being more clever than humans.

Then, I read this one: "How many Pink Floyd fans does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two: one to screw it in and another to say, "I preferred the earlier, less commercial light bulb."

And I got a little worried again.

Then I read this one: "How do you know if someone is a Pink Floyd fan? Don't worry, they'll tell you."

And now I'm terrified of SkyNet again.
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

Keith Jordan wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:43 pmHow do you know if someone is a Pink Floyd fan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
"How do you know if someone is a ... fan? Don't worry, they'll tell you."
I believe I've read this joke before.

Does Chatgpt create its own jokes,
or is it a search machine trying to be clever by combining search results?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Wolfpack wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:33 pmDoes Chatgpt create its own jokes,
or is it a search machine trying to be clever by combining search results?
It said....
As an AI language model, I do not have personal experiences or emotions, so I cannot make my own jokes in the traditional sense. However, I have been trained on a large dataset of human language, including jokes and humor, so I can generate jokes and respond with a sense of humor based on the data I've been trained on. While my humor may not be as nuanced or creative as a human comedian, I can certainly attempt to generate jokes and make conversations more enjoyable and lighthearted.
Wolfpack
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

Keith Jordan wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:23 pm
As an AI language model, I do not have personal experiences or emotions, so I cannot make my own jokes in the traditional sense. However, I have been trained on a large dataset of human language, [...]
I've been "trained on a large dataset of human language"...
A search machine trying to be clever by combining search results...