Pink Floyd unofficial CD's that need speed/pitch correction?

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Careful_Axeman
Embryo
Embryo

Pink Floyd unofficial CD's that need speed/pitch correction?

Post by Careful_Axeman »

Hi everybody.....

I’m starting a list of off-speed CD’s of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, & Syd Barrett (unofficially-released) that need to be speed-corrected due to either being noticeably too slow or too fast (less than roughly 3% off either way (slow or fast) seems to be insignificant and/or not easily noticeable).

So can you please try to add to this list any off-speed Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, & David Gilmour unofficial CD’s? I’d especially like to put the worst ones on the list. THANKS very much for any additions to this list!....

1. Pink Floyd 2CD “Live in Montreux 1971” (The Swingin’ Pig label; also the identically-copied releases by Oil Well – 1CD “Black Wizard” & 1CD “White Witch”) – much too slow; needs to be sped up to roughly 104.5% or 105.0% of its original speed
2. David Gilmour 2CD “About Face Tour” (unknown label) – I slowed mine down to 96.5% of its original speed, and now the speed sounds much more accurate
3. Pink Floyd 2CD “Black Holes in the Sky” (Great Dane Records) – needs to be sped up to, at the very least, 103.5% of its original speed, at the very least