Competition - Win DVD Player and Pompeii DVD

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Competition - Win DVD Player and Pompeii DVD

Post by Keith Jordan »

Just got an email from the company promoting the new Pompeii DVD in the UK. You can win a DVD player, 5.1 surround sound system and a copy of the Pompeii DVD. Runners up also get a copy of the DVD.

This competition is nothing to do with Neptune Pink Floyd but you can ente below.

http://www.waytoblue.com/hazyjane/pinkfloyd/

Good luck! :-)
keyofhope
Embryo
Embryo

the dvd.........

Post by keyofhope »

is the dvd a "pal" or "ntsc"?
i would like it "ntsc", for the united states.
i would love to have the dvd directors cut of pompeii.
Pyroflam
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Pyroflam »

I think it's only for people in the same country than the website, cause there's no entry for "country" in the form...
Bad luck, I'm from france !
rollinder
Blade
Blade

Post by rollinder »

Terms and conditions.

(doesn't say you have to be in the Uk to enter but it is a London company)

Way to Blue Competition Terms and Conditions

1) Only one entry will be accepted per email address.

2) Only electronic form entries received will be submitted to the competition. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt.

3) You must enter your full details. Failing to do so may affect your chances of winning.

4) Way To Blue?s decision as to the winner will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.

5) Winners will be notified by by telephone and/or email.. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternative winner may be selected at Way To Blue's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize, Way To Blue may elect, at its discretion, to select an alternative winner.

6) There is no cash alternative and the prizes are not transferable. Way To Blue reserves the right to substitute any prizes of equal or greater value in the event that any of the prizes are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.

7) The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity or advertising organised by Way To Blue.

8) Employees of Way To Blue, its associated companies and their families are not eligible to enter.

9) Delivery of the prize will be at a mutually convenient time to be agreed upon between the winner and Way To Blue.

10) By entering this competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.

11) Way To Blue reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to any unauthorised use of any computer program, script, or any other device intended to automate any aspect of the entry and voting process) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or amend these terms and conditions where reasonably necessary. All entries become the property of Way To Blue, whose decisions in all matters are final. By entering, entrants consent to the use of their personal data in accordance with the terms of Way To Blue's privacy policy and release and hold harmless Way To Blue, its associated companies, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this promotion to the extent permitted by law..

12) Way To Blue accepts no responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, website, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to submit his/her entry; or (3) for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.

13) This competition is promoted by Way To Blue Ltd, The 1929 Building, Merton Abbey Mills, London, SW19 2RD.

14) By entering such competition, you agree to transfer such personal information or data to Way To Blue Limited to use store and process the personally information for the purposes of such competitions.

15) If you wish to be contacted about future promotions and competitions, please tick the opt-in box. You will then be notified by email.

16) For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, you acknowledge that in the course of opting in to this competition, certain personal information or data about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to Way To Blue Limited. Once notified by email you have the right to opt out of receiving such information.
Aubrey Wolfe
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Aubrey Wolfe »

Pyroflam wrote:I think it's only for people in the same country than the website, cause there's no entry for "country" in the form...
Bad luck, I'm from france !

:idea: I'm from the USA, this is just too good to miss so I entered my City/State/and Country on the "Town" line. Heck, I'd just be happy to be a runner-up. :!:
jcipl
Embryo
Embryo

Post by jcipl »

It hurts. and so unfair. How can I get this DVD (I mean pompeii, cinema system not THAT importnat) living in faraway Poland?!? :cry:
Percy_The_Ratcatcher
Embryo
Embryo

playing PAL in the U.S.

Post by Percy_The_Ratcatcher »

You can play PAL DVDs in the U.S. if you have Apex player (certain models, that is). Other brands have models with the capability as well. The right player will play PAL discs and will convert to NTSC on-the-fly. (The same may also be available for playing NTSC DVDs with PAL equipment.) In fact, there are currently 442 multisystem players on the market. Check DVDRHELP.com for more info.
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers
[check "Multisystem" and click "Search"]
mblostchord
Embryo
Embryo

Post by mblostchord »

Poland, eh?

How is it in Poland?
Hard_Loop
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Hard_Loop »

Yeah, I'm in good 'ol South Africa... Any chance of me winning?