Pink Floyd reunite

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I dig the saxophone work on FOS and GGITS!

Wait...I get it! Dick Parry sang Clare Torry's parts, right?

I'm sure Steve O'Rourke's family appreciated the towering, heartfelt (right) renditions!

If you're still in denial, check out this link:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=UT ... 7Rourke%22

Have you wondered why no mainstream news organization has reported this supposed performance?

Ya gotta love the games some people play.

P.S. If you're still in denial, check out this link:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=UT ... ible%21%22

P.P.S. I miss some of you, but I don't have time for this place. Some of you e-mailed me a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for not replying. I'll try to respond in the future. Take care and shine on!
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

welcome back RPITI

Roger was not their......proubly out fishing
mnagoda
Axe
Axe

roger had to be there

Post by mnagoda »

I for one still believe that roger was there. a very reliable source did report it. someone had to have seen him...and i for oen believe that the whole him not being there is hog wash. however, if the new report is ture well then we can at least hope for a final tour from dave nick and rick cant we?
RogerWatersGirl
Blade
Blade

Post by RogerWatersGirl »

This news made me laugh, made me cry, and its made me lay down and die....I can't believe this!!
I haven't been on the forums for weeks because of huge piles of homework and lots of gigging actually...And, wow...This news has made my life 200 times better...I'm praying and hoping they will have a tour or summin...I knew, I just knew it, that they couldn't stay mad forever...

OH MY GOD..I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...IT FEELS LIKE ADREAM... WOW....
I'm shocked...I don't knowwhat to say...Except... WOW WOW WOW!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
lying_on_an_eiderdown
Embryo
Embryo

Post by lying_on_an_eiderdown »

I think this is preposterous to talk about reunion, tour, etc. A man is dead and now rumours and speculations are flying around about what Pink Floyd might do, which, IMO is some serious disrespect for the recently deceased. Yeah if Pink Floyd, including Waters performed, that's great, but give it a rest. Don't get all hyped up about a tour or album that will probably never happen. No one should lower themselves to depend on rumours and speculation of a reunion tour or album. Perhaps discussion of a new album or tour should arise when we have cd or tickets in hand. The way in which the members paid their last respects was very considerate, but we must remember that it was not done for us, the fans; it was done for the memory of Mr. O'Rourke and out of respect to those he left behind.
dopey
Embryo
Embryo

Post by dopey »

Did'nt happen, would'nt happen. Sorry folks but Waters has stated categorically that he would NEVER perform with the Floyd again, WHATEVER the circumstances and unfortunately I believe him. :(
dorothy
Knife
Knife

Post by dorothy »

dopey wrote:
Did'nt happen, would'nt happen. Sorry folks but Waters has stated categorically that he would NEVER perform with the Floyd again, WHATEVER the circumstances and unfortunately I believe him. :(
So what he said so... Think about it, Steve was their friend - wouldn't you reunite with your old band in such situation?
I would. I still believe it.
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

ah, good old RPITI!!!!!!

Yes, You can bash with me these stupid floyd fans who believe in this silly rumour. :lol: (just kidding ;) )
:lol: :P :lol: :twisted:
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

Maybe Roger didn't play at the funeral, but I still think he was there.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Well even if he was there (which i doubt) i can safely say there won't be a reunion of any sort IMO
ewasserm
Axe
Axe

Post by ewasserm »

OK, let me get this straight-Waters and Gilmour in a room together at a funeral and the only dead person is the guy who originally died?

If Pink Floyd actually played Great Gig live, this funeral will go down in history as the world's greatest funeral and I am totally jealous. :wink:
Tiago Freitas
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Tiago Freitas »

My opinion, and just my opinion, is that Roger could have been on the Funeral and played with the guys! But you know what was the respnse from all the fans around the net: Hysteria, excitation, hope in a reunion, so he asked his friend Simon to dennied the thing! How could Simon see Roger on the funeral one day , and other day realise that Roger in fact was not there?
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

Ok.I sent an e-mail to the webmaster of RogerWatersOnline asking him where he got this info from,his reply:
"2 friends attended the funeral and rang us straight after it happened...
It 100% happened with Roger playing bass on both tracks!!".

Make of it what you will.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

qjamesfloyd wrote:Ok.I sent an e-mail to the webmaster of RogerWatersOnline asking him where he got this info from,his reply:
"2 friends attended the funeral and rang us straight after it happened...
It 100% happened with Roger playing bass on both tracks!!".

Make of it what you will.
Phil Waters is very close to the Roger Waters camp! He was basically on tour with Roger in 2002. I trust his sources!

I mean, there is no good reason for it not to be true.
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

I'm confused :?