Exhibition in Paris

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
J?r?me C. Milac
Embryo
Embryo

Exhibition in Paris

Post by J?r?me C. Milac »

Is it actually worth going there, or is there nothing new to see for Pink Floyd fan ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Exhibition in Paris

Post by Keith Jordan »

J?r?me C. Milac wrote:Is it actually worth going there, or is there nothing new to see for Pink Floyd fan ?
I havent been but there are some photos and commentary below....

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/featu ... erstellar/
sydcrainbop
Axe
Axe

if able, you should go

Post by sydcrainbop »

The photos posted of the show are GREAT! But if you are able to go, you should go for the experience. It's a Floyd event and a part of Floyd's history. Go!
:D
jojo
Embryo
Embryo

visit review

Post by jojo »

i ve been there
it is very short
there is one projection of old tv performances : 4 documents of super great quality (2 of them i had never seen like bouton rouge of which i had only seen pictures in books)
the same for pompei directors cut and few tracks from 1977
2 little rooms where you can appreciate super wonderful sound of dark side of the moon in dolby surround thx pro eax 5.1 ... patati...patata
the best are the instruments they used in studios and concerts (few of them are copies, so sad) and original balloons of animals...
my favourite are the psychadelic round pictures nick mason put on his drums in the 70's.

it was too short but very interesting if you look for authentic things to approche better our favorite band.

also there is an incredible museum of old musical instruments in the same building. really incredible !!!

2 words : GO THERE