THE COLOUR THEORY

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:**** the seattle sound...it was garbage besides nirvana....they were the only decent band fom that seattle grunge era IMO....
I thought that you didn't know anything about this "seattle sound" mr. Time.traveller
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

man stop calling me time traveller...why are you trying to start sh*t with me? chill out dont be such a bird.....
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

You started the time.traveller "shit", and I want to hear you fess up to it. You didn't have enough respect for the people on this forum to follow the rules and lied about the stupid traveller story, so why should those you don't respect show any respect for you. Maybe you should think about that next time you want respect from people you lie to. Plus, I think that this "theory" is crap, when you generalize music, your guilty of pure ignorance.

Go to your room. Your grounded.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

plain and simple. don't be such a f*ckin idiot. yer american though...they're always looking for people to fess up for random things and situations...

1. i never knew any rules to this forum or any forum cos i dont actually read the agreement/rules when i join forums... i can't be bothered.

2. i don't give two sh*ts if you don't like me.... im not here to impress you. im here to have some fun on a floyd forum, talk to people and joke around. dont take everything so seriously! just chill out on the immature name calling and accusations...if yer gonna be this immature and uptight just to start a war with me then i'm just gonna ignore yer posts.,..i dont wanna deal with this. i never trashed /dissed / insultewd you once in the past...so don't flip sh*t @ me!

forget time traveller and move on. its not that hard. just drop it and keep the peace....don't make war. ok?

im offering my forgivenes.. you either take it or leave it. if you leave it then leave the negativity behind and dont repsond to my posts.

8) c'mon....MAKE PEACE NOT WAR
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:plain and simple. don't be such a f*ckin idiot. yer american though...they're always looking for people to fess up for random things and situations...
Didn't your momma tell you not to generalize. Its a thinking error. You lied to everyone on this board so why don't you "fess up" to your own actions, unless your too embarrassed by your own immaturity.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:1. i never knew any rules to this forum or any forum cos i dont actually read the agreement/rules when i join forums... i can't be bothered.
Then don't B&M when you get busted for being an idiot.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:2. i don't give two sh*ts if you don't like me.... im not here to impress you. im here to have some fun on a floyd forum, talk to people and joke around. dont take everything so seriously! just chill out on the immature name calling and accusations...if yer gonna be this immature and uptight just to start a war with me then i'm just gonna ignore yer posts.,..i dont wanna deal with this. i never trashed /dissed / insultewd you once in the past...so don't flip sh*t @ me!
You've attempted to trash/diss/insult me numberous times in this post alone, don't be an ignoramous.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:forget time traveller and move on. its not that hard. just drop it and keep the peace....don't make war. ok?
im offering my forgivenes.. you either take it or leave it. if you leave it then leave the negativity behind and dont repsond to my posts.

I don't want your stinking forgiveness, I don't believe ive done anything to apologize for, its not like I lied to everyone and and then lied about lying. Why don't you just leave the board and make it easier on yourself.

Bye the way... your still grounded.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

SHUT UP THE BOTH O' YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:exactly!!. it's becasue of Pearl Jam that bands like Creed and Nickelback exist...it's very similar sound and music....if people can say that oasis is a beatles rip of band then i can say that nickelback/creed is a pearl jam rip off band that THAT IS WHY I CLASSIFY PEARL JAM, NICKELBACK AND CREED ALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY>>>>>BROWN MUSIC!...thats the only reason this whole debate started...because i classified pearl jam with those other 2 bands.....and now you see why.
On a more serious note, every band that has been widely influential has influenced some crappy bands. I'm pretty sure that if you did a little research, you'd find a crappy band that was influenced by the Floyd. The Beatles influenced tons of crappy bands. Just because Pearl Jam influenced Nickelback and Creed doesn't make them bad.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

seamusz wrote:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:plain and simple. don't be such a f*ckin idiot. yer american though...they're always looking for people to fess up for random things and situations...
Didn't your momma tell you not to generalize. Its a thinking error. You lied to everyone on this board so why don't you "fess up" to your own actions, unless your too embarrassed by your own immaturity.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:1. i never knew any rules to this forum or any forum cos i dont actually read the agreement/rules when i join forums... i can't be bothered.
Then don't B&M when you get busted for being an idiot.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:2. i don't give two sh*ts if you don't like me.... im not here to impress you. im here to have some fun on a floyd forum, talk to people and joke around. dont take everything so seriously! just chill out on the immature name calling and accusations...if yer gonna be this immature and uptight just to start a war with me then i'm just gonna ignore yer posts.,..i dont wanna deal with this. i never trashed /dissed / insultewd you once in the past...so don't flip sh*t @ me!
You've attempted to trash/diss/insult me numberous times in this post alone, don't be an ignoramous.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:forget time traveller and move on. its not that hard. just drop it and keep the peace....don't make war. ok?

I don't want your stinking forgiveness, I don't believe ive done anything to apologize for, its not like I lied to everyone and and then lied about lying. Why don't you just leave the board and make it easier on yourself.

Bye the way... your still grounded.
man you REALLY gotat stop talking about me LYING on this forum....for f*ucks sake....i dunno how old you are but yer acting like a junior high school kid....yer just dragging this on.....you won't let go........what does it matter to you if i lied or not? WHO CARES. its a forum. its the internet. dont get so offended. nothing was ever aimed at you until you jumped in my face and started accusing me for this shit. why's it such a big thing for you...why do you get offended? i have NEVER encountered anyone quite like you on internet forums before....

to make such a big deal out of "lying"....it's just rediculous.....dont even bother responding to this post cos im gonna ignore from now on...i dont need yer sh*t and lectures about honesty and what to say or do in a forum...just by the way you talk and and by the way you word sentences yer probly around 30 or so and you feel like you got power cos you try to boss around a 21 year old on a forum??? bravo! "im grounded!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the discipline paps! i promise to be good!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just move on...forget that im even a member here...hopefully we dont encounter each other in too many threads.
Last edited by Sir. Psychedelic Soul on Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Useful Idiot wrote:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:exactly!!. it's becasue of Pearl Jam that bands like Creed and Nickelback exist...it's very similar sound and music....if people can say that oasis is a beatles rip of band then i can say that nickelback/creed is a pearl jam rip off band that THAT IS WHY I CLASSIFY PEARL JAM, NICKELBACK AND CREED ALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY>>>>>BROWN MUSIC!...thats the only reason this whole debate started...because i classified pearl jam with those other 2 bands.....and now you see why.
On a more serious note, every band that has been widely influential has influenced some crappy bands. I'm pretty sure that if you did a little research, you'd find a crappy band that was influenced by the Floyd. The Beatles influenced tons of crappy bands. Just because Pearl Jam influenced Nickelback and Creed doesn't make them bad.
man yes i know great bands influence shit bands as well....but my point is that i dont like pearl jam....apperently it hasnt gotten across yet...people still think im just dissing them for no apperent reason....why am i not allowed to dislike their music huh? to me its brown. the end.
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:that reminds me of Donni Darko!! have you ever seen that movie....?? there's that old lady who wrote a book on time travel and it describes in detail how it works adn what processs you gotta go through.....

maybe that's what time traveller man is trying to get at...............
:smt043 :smt062
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:i dunno how old you are but yer acting like a junior high school kid
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:just by the way you talk and and by the way you word sentences yer probly around 30
Eat my shorts!!!!! :smt118
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

seamusz wrote:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:that reminds me of Donni Darko!! have you ever seen that movie....?? there's that old lady who wrote a book on time travel and it describes in detail how it works adn what processs you gotta go through.....

maybe that's what time traveller man is trying to get at...............
:smt043 :smt062
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:i dunno how old you are but yer acting like a junior high school kid
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:just by the way you talk and and by the way you word sentences yer probly around 30
Eat my shorts!!!!! :smt118
Useful Idiot wrote:SHUT UP THE BOTH O' YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!