Not of our time

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Devil man 665
Hammer
Hammer

Not of our time

Post by Devil man 665 »

Is there anyone else here like me that didnt grow up with any influence of Floyd and has only started listening within these last couple of years?
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I was not born when Roger was in the band
:cry:
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

Me, I listen to the music of Pink Floyd for four years now
Fox-Mike
Blade
Blade

Post by Fox-Mike »

I'm 17, i've been listening to them for about 3 years, but i'm heavily into them.
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

I started listening to them sometime around the PULSE tour. I was born after The Final Cut
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

I?m one of them....I got into the Floyd just a couple of years ago....but hey, it?s ok with me....it?s better late than never!!

Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

I got The Wall around a year ago. I hated it the first time, but then I put it on again and loved it. So it was natural to get more into PF.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

i was born the year roger waters left the band and i got into floyd abut 3 years ago but im totally immeresed into thier music.......
dswain81
Blade
Blade

Post by dswain81 »

I'm 22 and I have been listening to Floyd for about 9 years or so. My wife always asks, "how can you keep listening to the same band so much and download 200 versions of the same songs...I just don't get it." My reply is simply, "I don't know, Pink Floyd just keeps my interest. They are cool."

And all was well with the land.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

yer married and yer 22?!?!?! :shock:

how old is yer wife???????? she must be like 30 at least hahaha...i've noticed that older woman aren't really into music as much as the younger ones below 30......i guess older woman are just too old fashioned and don't really care for music that much....
dswain81
Blade
Blade

Post by dswain81 »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:yer married and yer 22?!?!?! :shock:

how old is yer wife???????? she must be like 30 at least hahaha...i've noticed that older woman aren't really into music as much as the younger ones below 30......i guess older woman are just too old fashioned and don't really care for music that much....
She is 23. Check out our pics in the picture thread. If you see her, you will see why I married her (other than her personality and such). She really enjoys music too, though. She enjoys Pink Floyd, but not as much as me. She likes more Dave Matthews kind of music, which is fine by me.

Actually, here is a link to our picture:
http://davidthepinkfloydfan.4t.com/

Thanks again for the downloads from your site! They rock.
Syd.LSD
Blade
Blade

Post by Syd.LSD »

heh... i am old as universe.
dorothy
Knife
Knife

Post by dorothy »

I was born in 82, so I can't remember them being together or anything like that, but what I do remember, is my dad listening to them when I was young, so there was some influence; But I really started listening to them only few years ago.
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:yer married and yer 22?!?!?! :shock:

Bite yer vile little tongue!!!! I'm 37, and showing no signs of losing interest in music or Pink Floyd... (Bunch of puppies runnin' around here...)
Homeless Gerald
Axe
Axe

Post by Homeless Gerald »

I was born in 68 yes yes i know old git or what,but fortunately for me my father was a pink floyd fan so as the music came out i was hearing it as new although my father had stopped buying the albums after WYWH (dont know why) but i was old enough and lucky enough to be able to afford the albums after that for myself and in actual fact it was me that got my father into the Wall! Years after it came out.

Pink Floyds music will speak to every generation that has an open enough ear to listen.

Its nice to know that the younger generation is still getting into Floyd and they are not all listening to some manufactured rubbish that has less soul than a biscuit!!!

I have to go know as its time for my nursing home staff to change my bedding!!!