SOYCD I-V :Moving Pictures in me Head

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
bmet
Knife
Knife

SOYCD I-V :Moving Pictures in me Head

Post by bmet »

I've always found it quite easy to put on WYWH and formulate images in
my mind to follow the music.(My own private Music Video,if you like).I can, even now, visualize myself sitting in my parent's living, in those late fall nights in 1975, listening to the magic of SOYCD Part 1-5 on headphones.The lushness of Rick's Keyboards,the laments of Dave's guitar.....SHEER MAGIC!!! Today my mind can play with images of my youth,the lose of family and friends,moments in time as simple as recalling
running home in a rainstorm when I was about 3 or 4.
Does anyone else do this when they hear this great piece of music?
Syd.LSD
Blade
Blade

Post by Syd.LSD »

yeah. once i was on this strem of arisen imagination... listening...
then my friend called me and said he was going to bring some weed...
with each note i felt my head being an atomic-size small piece of materia... this peice had been bombed by other pices but they were unable to crash it. and all this happend in tune. than i felt myself slowed down VERY VERY much. so very very slowly i felt i was palying that solo with my feet. than (we were on 9 th floor and it was winter) i came up to the window and freezed... i was shoked. i saw what i wasnt expeting to see. i began to move slowly to the window glass and with it i felt as i fly away. 5 minutes have passed as 5 hours to me. my friend also felt "up" but it didnt have such a strong effect on him.
than i came back. than had headache for 3 hours and couldnt fall asleep.
that was smth very strong. feelings are from heaven but the "hangover" is from hell. i felt really really bad. i would recommend anyone to repeat my experience.

In any case its good to watch "the own video" without any stimulators.
But sometimes its useful to know what your imagination can do to you.
Of course under control..
Syd.LSD
Blade
Blade

Post by Syd.LSD »

u mean...?