P.U.L.S.E and Delicate sound of Thunder vhs to DVD

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
smarvel
Embryo
Embryo

P.U.L.S.E and Delicate sound of Thunder vhs to DVD

Post by smarvel »

All, have not posted in a long time, sorry kieth, but been very busy with work and all. However, I had one little caviot to share and would be interested if others are experiencing the same benefits as well. What is it you say.

I purchased a Dazzle DCV150 with Pinnacle quick start to transfer my VHS tapes to DVD. Well, the first ones I attempted were my Pink Floyd VHS. Bottom line, it works perfect and you would not believe the quality you receive from the transfer. Particulary when you play it back on your pc. I have never seen or heard such detail. Let me know if you all are having success with this. Why? Could not wait for pulse dvd. Be good and cheers to all :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Sounds like you have a great gadget, Steve! I want one!!!!!! :-)

Good to hear work is keeping you busy. I appreciate you dropping by considering the amount of work you must have on! :)
bong2
Axe
Axe

Post by bong2 »

Where would one find something like that??
smarvel
Embryo
Embryo

Post by smarvel »

bong2 wrote:Where would one find something like that??
Bong, I purchased mine at CompUSA in Tula, Oklahoma. Paid $149 US. It has RCA Audio in and S-Video in and RCA audio/video out and S-Video out. It's amazing in that it takes an analog signel and DVD encodes it on the fly. For example, pulse, which is 2 hours and 24 minutes only takes up around 4 gigs of space. While I am doing this to preserve my family memories, it is so cool to be albe to play it on my pc and use all of the features that come with the software, Power DVD. When you crank it to X9 closeup you see things that you never saw on the video. Also, because our monitors are non-interlaced the picture is stunning for an analog source. So, Keith and Bong, go get ya one. Cheers from Oklahoma :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
smarvel
Embryo
Embryo

Post by smarvel »

Keith Jordan wrote:Sounds like you have a great gadget, Steve! I want one!!!!!! :-)

Good to hear work is keeping you busy. I appreciate you dropping by considering the amount of work you must have on! :)
Thanks Keith, your a good Man. By the way, we got the deal I was telling you about. Wow, six months of work on one contract :P Well, it is worth it and I look forward to seeing you face to face some day. Proud of ya buddy. Your doing great for a young guy right out of the shute. Cheers my friend.

Steve Marvel
Hitman3
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Hitman3 »

well then brother, why not torrent the beauty (pulse that is) ? :idea:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

smarvel wrote:Thanks Keith, your a good Man. By the way, we got the deal I was telling you about. Wow, six months of work on one contract :P Well, it is worth it and I look forward to seeing you face to face some day. Proud of ya buddy. Your doing great for a young guy right out of the shute. Cheers my friend.
Congratulations on winning that contract! Quite amazing!

I look forward to seeing you face to face one day also! Now you have this new massive contract, perhaps you will fly me over the pond and give me a job?!?!? lol Only joking. :D

I have been out of the shute for 22 years now! I am getting old! :lol:
smarvel
Embryo
Embryo

Post by smarvel »

Keith Jordan wrote:
smarvel wrote:Thanks Keith, your a good Man. By the way, we got the deal I was telling you about. Wow, six months of work on one contract :P Well, it is worth it and I look forward to seeing you face to face some day. Proud of ya buddy. Your doing great for a young guy right out of the shute. Cheers my friend.
Congratulations on winning that contract! Quite amazing!

I look forward to seeing you face to face one day also! Now you have this new massive contract, perhaps you will fly me over the pond and give me a job?!?!? lol Only joking. :D

I have been out of the shute for 22 years now! I am getting old! :lol:
Hey Sparky, old is 51!!