man suite

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Arthur King Floyd Werblun
Axe
Axe

man suite

Post by Arthur King Floyd Werblun »

if any body is looking for a copy of the man suite live I have it,but its on cassette tape.You can email me at [email protected] and Iill be glad to get in touch with you about it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I do not know when or were it was recorded. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I got a copy of the Man and The Jounrey the other day after much looking, one thing i can't get though is this, what is the tracklisting for the jounrey? My tracklisting seems to get the songs confused :?

Thanks if anyone answers and i urge anyone without the man suite to get in contact with Arthur King Floyd Werblun
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

Tracklisting for The Journey:

1 The Beginning (Green Is The Colour)
2 Beset By Creatures Of The Deep (Careful With That Axe Eugene)
3 The Narrow Way (in fact part III only)
4 The Pink Jungle (Pow R Toc H)
5 The Labyrinth Of Auximines (some bubbling sounds, a space jam and the footsteps tape)
6 Behold The Temple Of The Light (guitar-based instrumental, I've heard it's The Nile Song, but it definitely isn't at least on my recording)
7 The End Of The Beginning (Celestial Voices - the finale of A Saucerful Of Secrets)

Enjoyable set!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Cheers, mine counts green as the colour as the end of the Man suite so that's where the confusion comes from :D
jebcdex
Axe
Axe

The man

Post by jebcdex »

This site was very helpfull, it offers the missing tracks:
http://home.it.net.au/~zu/auxweb/files.htm

There seems to be some discrepancies between different pages containing the tracklisting. I know that the live versions are different.
Arthur King Floyd Werblun
Axe
Axe

my copy

Post by Arthur King Floyd Werblun »

Hello gang,my copy,which by the way I listened to last nite for the 1st time in years is a very bad copy not clear at all, so in retrospect I should not circulate this version,because I do not want a bad rep.My copy seems to have either parts of the nile song or a part of AHM. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: