Grub.

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Grub.

Post by bong »

I just sucked back some food from this joint here in Lindsay called the Pita Pit. There is stuff like Falaffels Souvlaki and stuff which I've never had so I don't know how good they are. I don't like vegetables that much, but this was good stuff, it was a pita bread with stuff like lettuce tomatoes, olives alfalfa (not the little rascal) and other stuff with bacon ham and turkey. It was good shit. If there is one of these places, or something similar to it in your area I highly recommend it. Who the hell would think that healthy food could actually taste almost good??
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Sounds like a good place to go!! I have a ncie restaurant here that does indian close to my house called Saffrons and it is rather nice!! I think I may stop my alcohol abuse and actually start going nice places instead of just getting wasted most days!!
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

kjnpf wrote: I think I may stop my alcohol abuse and actually start going nice places instead of just getting wasted most days!!
Now there's no need to lie like that. You don't need to stop drinking. Next Monday I'm getting WASTED. I'm gonna post a whole bunch of drunk posts here and really cause trouble.
Just giving you the heads up. Now back to the food.
There is a restaraunt here in town that serves Alligator steaks. I really want to try one but I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. I don't want to pay through the ass and then not eat it you know?
I'd also like to try venison.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

kjnpf wrote:I think I may stop my alcohol abuse and actually start going nice places instead of just getting wasted most days!!
:lol:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

im not saying this is a bad place to be, but if your gonna get wasted, hopefully with other people, wouldnt there be something more fun to do when your drunk than get on a message board?
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:im not saying this is a bad place to be, but if your gonna get wasted, hopefully with other people, wouldnt there be something more fun to do when your drunk than get on a message board?
Yeah, don't you hate it WHEN THE BAR CLOSES??
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

bong wrote:
DaveMatthewsFan wrote:im not saying this is a bad place to be, but if your gonna get wasted, hopefully with other people, wouldnt there be something more fun to do when your drunk than get on a message board?
Yeah, don't you hate it WHEN THE BAR CLOSES??
i realize that, but couldnt you go to a friends place? or have some people over? well, i guess when all thats done the computer is fine
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

DaveMatthewsFan wrote:
bong wrote: Yeah, don't you hate it WHEN THE BAR CLOSES??
i realize that, but couldnt you go to a friends place? or have some people over? well, i guess when all thats done the computer is fine
2 dollar beers, I'm lucky if I can stand.
I usually don't do nothing after the bar closes, just come home check my email and shit and then pass out on the floor. I remember once, I passed out halfway down the stairs. I woke up in the morning upside down, backwards, and folded in half at the bottom of the steps. I was drunk so obviously I wasn't going to get hurt from falling down anything. Damn, I forgot about that until now, that was many many moons ago when I was 19, and just turned legal.