And they're off...

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

David Smith wrote:although they killed more civilians than were killed in the world trade centre attack.
Your source?
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:evil: Just drop like 5 million pamplets on Iraq saying you have one week, to show us old saddams corpse, swinging off one of his palaces. Or else were going to nuke one of your cities out of existance. Also they need to let us go over there country with a fine tooth comb. (not lame U.N. inspections, where france tells Iraq where the inspectors are going next.) T hen follow thru with what we say, If they don't do it. I'm guessing there would be a revolution. If they don't do it NUKE a city then give them 72 hours or another gets it. Old Saddem would be swinging pretty quick then.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

madcap69 wrote::evil: Just drop like 5 million pamplets on Iraq saying you have one week, to show us old saddams corpse, swinging off one of his palaces. Or else were going to nuke one of your cities out of existance. Also they need to let us go over there country with a fine tooth comb. (not lame U.N. inspections, where france tells Iraq where the inspectors are going next.) T hen follow thru with what we say, If they don't do it. I'm guessing there would be a revolution. If they don't do it NUKE a city then give them 72 hours or another gets it. Old Saddem would be swinging pretty quick then.
Either you consume too many films or you are about 14 years old.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:D I'll admit I've consumed waay to many films, amongst other things. But you don't have my age even half write. I just got a very vivid imagination. :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

madcap69 wrote::D I'll admit I've consumed waay to many films, amongst other things. But you don't have my age even half write. I just got a very vivid imagination. :lol:
You're not above 30 are you?!?!? :lol: Madhead.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:Your source?
A british newspaper named The Independent.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

kjnpf wrote:
madcap69 wrote::D I'll admit I've consumed waay to many films, amongst other things. But you don't have my age even half write. I just got a very vivid imagination. :lol:
You're not above 30 are you?!?!? :lol: Madhead.
What's wrong with being over 90? PF is over 30 and you love them! I am about to take offense.

This thread is great, though depressing. It is not about oil. It is about water. A couple of years ago, National Geographic published a map of the water reserves in the middle east and Iraq sits on the largest amount of freshwater in the Middle East.

Again, anyone interested in the evil Bush family should check out this site: it is the Bush unauthorized biography: http://www.kmf.org/williams/bushbook.html
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Don't take offence. He was meaning because this madcap guy had such unevolved views and behaved like he was under 20. Keith then thought "well he can't possibally be over 30 atleast."
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:
NewEarthMud wrote:No way, man. This war will be a short, successful one. We may capture Bin Laden soon. If even ONE of those two things prove to be true eventually.. you can bet ole Dubya is in for another term.
Bush's father lost his re-election bid after the Gulf War was a success...

Clinton didn't win his re-election bid just because he caught Timothy McVeigh...
Clinton wasn't re-elected because he didn't run. If I'm not mistaken you are not allowed more than 2 consecutive terms in the presidential office.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

I heard Arnie was trying to be president at one point. This ture? If so then thank god for the system, the world is in safer hands with him being kept out of politics.

Although if he can shoot like he does in Commando (the worst film EVER) then the army should recruit him.

By the way, check around the net, Iraq have done 13 offences against the UN, now israel on the other hand have done over 60, anyone find it weird that they're not under threat.

Then again, when it comes to westernising the middle east i guess Iraq is the logical starting point seeing as they're busy destroying their missles now to save themselves from America.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

Bong wrote:
Real Pink in the Inside wrote: Bush's father lost his re-election bid after the Gulf War was a success...

Clinton didn't win his re-election bid just because he caught Timothy McVeigh...
Clinton wasn't re-elected because he didn't run. If I'm not mistaken you are not allowed more than 2 consecutive terms in the presidential office.
Uhh...Clinton won his re-election bid after his first term. During his first term Timothy McVeigh was caught. Clinton did not win his re-election after his first term simply because he caught the terrorist responsible for the worst terrorist attack on US soil up to that point...
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

Luckly you have to be born in the united states to ever be president. Plus the longest any can be president is two terms (4 yr's. each). Except if a president were to die in his first two years in office. The vice president could finish out his term, then run himself and if elected both times could serve two tems. The reason I say luckly you have to be born in the U.S. to be president is because Arnold can never be president. Since that would be scarey. Not that the Bush family isn't scarey. ie: Read some of the article Grateful Pink has the link to Whew......
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

RPITI,to think that Sadam or Osama wouldn't team up to give the USA and Britian is crazy.They have more in common with each other than with us.Thier deep hatred of the USA and Britian is all it would take.If you think about it you will know it's true.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Yeah, but why would they attack Britain now, they're under the microscope with America so they can do nothing without risking a severe hammering.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

Maybe, because they are hopeing for a so called Holy War. Just a unevolved thought.