Download DSotM Electronic Press Kit

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
drewsterbooster
Embryo
Embryo

Post by drewsterbooster »

Re: AN IMPORTANT NOTE

That seems to be doing the trick! It's downloading as we speak and I have everything crossed!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Keith....

Andrew :shock: but at least a little more :D
maidstone
Embryo
Embryo

Post by maidstone »

When I tried to download it, it did the same thing. That I have to use a password and then its checked with the server for match up.

Keith, can't you just have the EPK on your site somewhere for us to download straight from you? Or is that completely illegal and would take up too much of your server space? Help.

Duh,
Maid in L.A.
Bubla wrote:I have moved the vcr file into the programme window and clicked start.
"File successfully patched" message appeared.
When I now click on the VCR file (vcr.exe), it still wants me to create account

"attention, the uncracked version requires to register... this cracked version..."
appears
and the name/e-mail/password windows.

I'm sorry for my stupidity, but I have practice with this.
monkyman
Axe
Axe

Help 4 Mac Users

Post by monkyman »

Hey there yall!

Is there anyone kind enough to make the file available for Mac-users for download. maybe on a ftp-site perhaps? :(
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Regards, Robin
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help 4 Mac Users

Post by Keith Jordan »

monkyman wrote: Is there anyone kind enough to make the file available for Mac-users for download. maybe on a ftp-site perhaps? :(
you can download it from...

http://pinkfloyds.fika.org/specials.htm

at bottom of page
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Have you thought of offering this disc as a vine or a branch and leaf. I'm there are people on this forum who would volenteer to be branches - I would for a start.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

drafsack wrote:Have you thought of offering this disc as a vine or a branch and leaf. I'm there are people on this forum who would volenteer to be branches - I would for a start.
i am busy at present but you are more than welcome to use the roio section of the site to tree it out.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

If you send me a copy I will
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Keith Jordan wrote:
monkyman wrote: Is there anyone kind enough to make the file available for Mac-users for download. maybe on a ftp-site perhaps? :(
you can download it from...

http://pinkfloyds.fika.org/specials.htm

at bottom of page
Thanks for that link. Too bad I can't figure out how to convert it to mpeg or mov so that I can burn it to VCD. But at least I have it on computer.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Pugs on the Wing wrote:Thanks for that link. Too bad I can't figure out how to convert it to mpeg or mov so that I can burn it to VCD. But at least I have it on computer.
Have a look on http://www.vcdhelp.com as there may be an encoder on there that will work.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Again, it looks like there's hardly anything worthwhile for Mac. :(

I'm doing massive Google searches to see if I can find anything out there. If I do, I'll post it in case there's some other Macsters.

Also, just saw that http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com has a better quality EPK for download (WMV file) for those with highspeed bandwidth.
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

Im finally downloading the kit! Ive got dial up so i hope it worth it!!
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Just got done watching the EPK. VERY NICE! Although I did have to upgrade my windows media. Darn bugger wouldnt work without an upgrade. It was nice seeing Roger be "Roger" and talk about his feelings of the war in Iraq. And the images of Saddam when they go over Eclipse, "All that you fight" Brilliant. Seeing all the footage from the videos were worth it. Specially the girl 8) I hope someday soon Pink Floyd puts out a real Video Anthology. The bootleg versions are terrible. Anyway, if you haven't seen the EPK do it! It's well worth the lil bit of struggle.
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

OK, I just spent the better part of yesterday doing searches for any sort of WMV or ASF to MOV converter for Mac and found nothing. (Well, I found one thing and it didn't work).

If anyone finds this in mpeg or mov format on the 'net I'd really appreciate it.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Pugs on the Wing wrote:OK, I just spent the better part of yesterday doing searches for any sort of WMV or ASF to MOV converter for Mac and found nothing. (Well, I found one thing and it didn't work).

If anyone finds this in mpeg or mov format on the 'net I'd really appreciate it.
You could always have it "imported" into a macromedia flash presentation and watch it like that!! :D
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

I can watch it just fine on my computer, no probs there...I just want to make a VCD so The Husband and I can watch it together on the telly more comfortably.

But Keith, are you saying I can import it into Flash? (I have an old version of Flash...version 4) I thought I tried that and it didn't work. Anyone know definitively?

Flash CAN export as quicktime MOV.

Hmmmm...have to experiment more.