Stalking Syd Barrett

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: Stalking Syd Barrett

Post by moom »

my breakfast. wrote: 1. But so far I've only been disrespected by you, 2. and you are an idiot, not a person.
1. So, you're saying you respected my opinion? Don't make me laugh...
2. You know, Alan, this is what I'd never say about you - that you're not a person. I've said stuff about you, but never that you're not a person. But you did it. You've just crossed the line, and FAR. Other people in my place would have said "THAT'S IT!!" You just hate to admit it, you hate taking a loose like a man, you're asking me to destroy you completely, which isn't my intention at all, it's you who wants this war, not me; - to admit that I'd turned the tables, and now it's MY side the ball is on. So I'll say - look who's judging :lol: Then, just wait for the full moon, so then you can do the stuff at the moon you're now doing on me :D
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

:smt014 :smt021 :smt062 :smt075 :smt094 :smt120
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

kingfisher_flashing wrote::smt014 :smt021 :smt062 :smt075 :smt094 :smt120
No! Why? Come on...

*gets popcorn*
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

kingfisher_flashing wrote::smt014 :smt021 :smt062 :smt075 :smt094 :smt120
That's me beating Alan 8)
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Would be interesting if one were a Waters fan and the other for Gilmour! :lol: :lol: C'mon Dave beat his ass!!! :lol: :lol:
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

C´mon, don´t forget Bob Close !
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

and Bob Ezrin! :lol: :lol: I was informed that he played piano on "Nobody Home". :lol: :lol:
Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

GilmourGirl wrote:and Bob Ezrin! :lol: :lol: I was informed that he played piano on "Nobody Home". :lol: :lol:
He did actually.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

So Rick didn't take any part in it? No wonder - when rumours say "Got a brand new piano to prop up my mortal remains" line is about him...
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

moom wrote:So Rick didn't take any part in it? No wonder - when rumours say "Got a brand new piano to prop up my mortal remains" line is about him...
Remember, Rick was fired from the band during the recording of The Wall, but was brought back for the live tour as a paid session musician.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:1. So, you're saying you respected my opinion? Don't make me laugh...
No, I'm saying I have no respect for ANYTHING about you, not just your opinion.

moom wrote:2. You know, Alan, this is what I'd never say about you - that you're not a person. I've said stuff about you, but never that you're not a person. But you did it. You've just crossed the line, and FAR. Other people in my place would have said "THAT'S IT!!"
Oooh. Nasty.

moom wrote:You just hate to admit it, you hate taking a loose like a man, you're asking me to destroy you completely...
Firstly, I'm not loosing, secondly I'm much more of a man than you, thirdly you couldn't destroy me if you tried, because I have too much of a social life that IS NOT internet-dependent, most unlike yours probably.
moom wrote:which isn't my intention at all, it's you who wants this war, not me...
I'm not after a war, I just want you to realise just how stupid your opinions are.
moom wrote:- to admit that I'd turned the tables, and now it's MY side the ball is on. So I'll say - look who's judging :lol: Then, just wait for the full moon, so then you can do the stuff at the moon you're now doing on me :D
This is where I have an advantage over you, my posts actually make sense. As long as you post incoherent junk like this, I will be winning.
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

Pass some popcorns here too, Bran :lol:
shergar
Embryo
Embryo

Post by shergar »

I think we should all respect each others space.

Only the saddest of the sad would hide a camera in a tatty old Tesco bag (if that's what it was) and travel (a long way) to some poor souls house who is just trying to keep is head down and live out a quiet life.

Why couldn't these people be satisified with the beautiful tracks he laid down / watch the few clips that exist, and move on - maybe check out some new bands - hey am I suggesting this individual should get a life ?? Enough already - do that or get therapy "Quickly"
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

Syd'sSexy wrote: Remember, Rick was fired from the band during the recording of The Wall, but was brought back for the live tour as a paid session musician.
I can't believe they axed the Pretty one... mmm-mmm-mmm....

Btw, is it...

Gilmour: 1
Waters: 0
?? :lol: :lol:
kingfisher_flashing
Hammer
Hammer

Post by kingfisher_flashing »

Hey GG, where is that cute emoticon you had with the little yellow head drinking coffee and reading the paper. I think that is needed. :lol: :lol: