I'm drunk

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
danielcaux
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Re: I'm drunk

Post by danielcaux »

princessDungan74D wrote:You maybe better drunk in Euro then in the States. We have wild college and high school drink and do stupid things. Maybe its are over 21 drinking law.
That has more to do with the stupidity of United States teenage culture than to an intrinsic flaw of alcohol. Alcohol doesn't make normal people go all stupid, it justs make stupid people act even more stupider. The problem is that, yes, there are a lot of stupid people around the world, and they have quite a taste for alcohol. But as far I can tell I bet you would act really nicely under the influence of alcohol ( :twisted: :lol: ). But seriously, you don't need to worry about going out into the street in a raving killing spree after having a few tequila drinks. That said I don't drink alcohol, because basically it's not good for my penis.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

princessDungan74D wrote:yeah being drunk is a very smart thing to do. I swear that was the most dumbest comment I have heard yet David.
Could you be so good as to point out the bit where i said it was smart? I rescent you suggesting i am dumb, especially when it is based upon something i never said.
princessDungan74D wrote:You just have never been in an ER around midnight taking care of a car crash that was caused by a drunk driver.
And yet i get drunk... Suggesting the link between alcohol and injuries is not as strong as you would have us believe. Most people will never be in this situation, and yet most people will be drunk at some point in their lives... Hmm...
princessDungan74D wrote:I know what I am talking about.
Well being that you suggested that i had said it was 'smart' to drink then i can't help but feel you lack credibility as a source. Compare the amount of people your dad treats to the amount of people who drink and you'll see why you're being so over the top here. Just because a few people can't drink responsibly it's not the same glove for everyone else.
flosyd
Axe
Axe

Post by flosyd »

I'm drunk...plzz wake me up at 5 am :twisted:
CatherineMa14
Hammer
Hammer

Post by CatherineMa14 »

princessDungan74D wrote:yeah being drunk is a very smart thing to do. I swear that was the most dumbest comment I have heard yet David. You just have never been in an ER around midnight taking care of a car crash that was caused by a drunk driver. My Dad has had to go to work to save their life's in the OR. I know what I am talking about. You maybe better drunk in Euro then in the States. We have wild college and high school drink and do stupid things. Maybe its are over 21 drinking law.
I think somebody needs a drink. I drink a lot - probably too much, and yet I have never gotten in a car or anything stupid like that. Stupid people do stupid things. It's a fact. And for your information, I have been in an A and E at 4 in the morning because of a stupid fucking mistake and nobody there was even a little bit drunk.

And I accept that I will inevitably be kicked off NPF now. So goodbye!
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

CatherineMa14 wrote:
And I accept that I will inevitably be kicked off NPF now. So goodbye!
Why? :? I'm pretty certain this isn't a 'dry' forum.

Anyway if you are leaving, how about a drink before you go? :lol:
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

Yes, we can't have any more people taking the hump and fecking off with themselves. Stay and have a few vodkas on us
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Is it okay to forcibly inject somebody with alcohol? No? Buggeration! :D
Cowards
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Cowards »

Ok, now i'm drunk like.
It was a strongbow, a strongbow (again), a double vodka coke and half a snakebite. Feeling not good man. Time for some super hangover cure burning yo! Can spell good drunk, am super king!!
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

CatherineMa14 wrote:And I accept that I will inevitably be kicked off NPF now. So goodbye!
Ha, ha...you can never leave...I have asked to be deleted, and they won't let me go...
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

Hogtown wrote:
CatherineMa14 wrote:And I accept that I will inevitably be kicked off NPF now. So goodbye!
Ha, ha...you can never leave...I have asked to be deleted, and they won't let me go...
Ha, ha...I tried to leave too...they won't delete me either... ](*,)
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

You didn't say 'please'.
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

PLEASE!!!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< otherwise my fiend Hogtown will have to mossify the mossifier
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

princessDungan74D wrote:yeah being drunk is a very smart thing to do. I swear that was the most dumbest comment I have heard yet David. You just have never been in an ER around midnight taking care of a car crash that was caused by a drunk driver. My Dad has had to go to work to save their life's in the OR. I know what I am talking about. You maybe better drunk in Euro then in the States. We have wild college and high school drink and do stupid things. Maybe its are over 21 drinking law.

In this instance I think you can only have an opinion on this topic once you have been drunk yourself. People get into car crashes all the time, around midnight or otherwise, drunk driving does not have the monopoly on that one.
justabagofatoms
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by justabagofatoms »

Where did Cowards come from??

And is that really Hogtie??

And am I supposed to be seeing pink elephants? Because they are adorable!

My father used to drink a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey and then toss us all in the car for a ride. Before seat-belts were invented. We would go careening around mountain roads, sometimes off of mountain roads, but the cars were very large, and hard to smash thoroughly. Good times.

No wonder I drink, lol.

Do not drink and drive. It stopped being 1968 a long time ago. tsk.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

nosaj wrote:
Hogtown wrote:
Ha, ha...I tried to leave too...they won't delete me either... ](*,)
You can checkout anytime you want but you can never leave,lol <.8.>