Poll Results

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Syd.LSD
Blade
Blade

Post by Syd.LSD »

I agree with that, Syd.
I think Rogers idea was a hole (conceptiual) album ... which of course is not worth listening song by song separately and which is almost not worth listening to without the video.
PS. Sorry for such a stupid phrase. I dont understand it myself :)
guy
Embryo
Embryo

Post by guy »

i cant believe grantchester meadows didnt make the top 30, defnatly my top 10. echoes def number one though. another one i missed on the list was Wots...Uh the deal
Ridan
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Ridan »

Anyone who requires a complete list of the songs, points and the number of votes don't hesitate to contact Meddler.
dorothy
Knife
Knife

Post by dorothy »

I don't really agree with what people say about The Wall, that it is only good when listening to the whole album..
What about songs like Hey you, ABITW 2, Comfortably numb, Nobody home, Young Lust... and few more... they are also fantastic when 'taken out' and and don't necessarily have to be listened to in the context of the whole album.
That's what I think
D Loochini
Axe
Axe

Post by D Loochini »

Don't Leave Me Now I always had a liking to. I think it was one of the songs that was most profound to me...specially in the movie. It shoulda done better in here.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

D Loochini wrote:Don't Leave Me Now I always had a liking to. I think it was one of the songs that was most profound to me...specially in the movie. It shoulda done better in here.
That is so true, altho the song didnt make my top 15 I think it should be logged in the history books as having the best ''Oooh Babe'' (the first one provided by Gilmour) in history! It always makes me want to throw myself at the wall or floor in a moment of pure enjoyment, not sure if thats a good or bad thing!!??

(and just in case anyone asks, no I am not being sarcastic, I really mean it!)
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

That's a great moment indeed. David's voice+guitar+Richard's keyboards create a truly magical atmosphere. Love it.
dypa
Axe
Axe

Post by dypa »

i am surprised why The Fletcher Memorial Home isn't in the top 30 :(
but, good job. thank you very much :)