Pink Floyd Big Brother

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

Nick and Rick have decided to reform Pink Floyd and release a record called Nicks fictious Wet Dream.. Rick will write the music and Nick will bake the pies for the world tour.
Classic :wink: 8) :lol:
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

[quote="Gonzo"][quote]Nick and Rick have decided to reform Pink Floyd and release a record called Nicks fictious Wet Dream.. Rick will write the music and Nick will bake the pies for the world tour. [/quote]

Classic :wink: 8) :lol:[/quote]

SA0d0 000 but probally truie

, with help from my son.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Syd escaped to the basement where he was painting a band portrait from the early Saucerful of Secret days. He puts on a curly wig, and comes out and gets the guys together to see the painting. They see the lovely portrait and start crying and hugging each other. All is forgiven. And they lived happily ever after... until an alien space ship crash lands in the front yard. They go out to inspect the damage. Two beings appear infront of them, they ask in a low mechanical voice: "are you who they call Pink Floyd?, We have been looking for you" "Why?" Roger asks. "We have been trying to find you. It wan't until we first heard sounds being transmitted from a Russian space station, we could pin point your solar system" the fellas are all dumb founded... "You must now come with us... to our home planet. Syd has been there before. How he got there is still unknown, some think he was the prophet - Kavehna, taught to us in school. Since Syd left total kaos has errupted. They will only listen to the mystical Pink Floyd." "I knew it! I knew it! all these years!" Syd says. They enter the space craft and fly off to the planet Blaqeha....

Have fun with that one :)-
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

and on the way the space ship gets lost and nobody notices until they bump into a cold blue plant. But the members of Pink Floyd are to busy to notice. Nick is trying to make a crustless cherry pie. Roger and Daviad are in an other fight about what songs to play. Rick is a sleep. Syd I don't know what Syd is doing.