Knife
Knife

Post by dorothy »

same here
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

nosaj wrote:Nick IS pink! - I wonder if he deleted all of Gilmour's drug use history and womanizing :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(btw i like to read who said that famous word in -68 " let?s not bother" !!!)

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

peace
zag
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

I don't think anyone will own up to that one :lol:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

You know, Roger is a pretty good writer, maybe he should have written the book! :twisted:
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

nosaj wrote:You know, Roger is a pretty good writer, maybe he should have written the book! :twisted:
Then the whole book would be full of
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:war babbling and thoughts about his father and such moans
:wink:
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

nosaj wrote:You know, Roger is a pretty good writer, maybe he should have written the book! :twisted:
Then the whole book would be full of
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:war babbling and thoughts about his father and such moans
:wink:
nosaj
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by nosaj »

He seems a little mellower about the past, besides I'd rather read about war and his father than about Dave and nick flying planes and racing cars.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

nosaj wrote:He seems a little mellower about the past, besides I'd rather read about war and his father than about Dave and nick flying planes and racing cars.
I don?t think Nick is gonna focus on planes and racing cars. I think it?s great that he has written the book because we?ll have a very interesting perspective of all the things. we are not gonna have dave?s point of view nor roger?s point of view. we are gonna read the point of view of the man who was right behind in the middle, and was able to see it all (dave, roger and rick). I think it?s gonna be a more objective point of view, thing that we wouldn?t have with dave, roger or maybe even rick.

Last edited by Charade I am on Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

nosaj wrote:He seems a little mellower about the past, besides I'd rather read about war and his father than about Dave and nick flying planes and racing cars.
Excellently put. You've echoed my sentiments exactly.
crosby
Embryo
Embryo

Post by crosby »

nosaj wrote:Nick IS pink! - I wonder if he deleted all of Gilmour's drug use history and womanizing :lol:
Please elaborate..I know ole Dave smoked"a small amount" of ganja before he played to "relax him" though I was unaware that he was a womanizer....Tell me more
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Great! Now I can't listen Pink Floyd anymore.... EVER! :(
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

I heard that Gilmour also indulged in homosexual practices during the Atom Heart Mother period of the band's history
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

crosby wrote:
Please elaborate..I know ole Dave smoked"a small amount" of ganja before he played to "relax him" though I was unaware that he was a womanizer....Tell me more

A hetero male rock star actually womanizing?????????? Oh, say it isn't so.
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

decampos wrote:I heard that Gilmour also indulged in homosexual practices during the Atom Heart Mother period of the band's history

Yeah, and I've heard it was with Roger who later caught Dave with a roadie and needless to say....still has an attitude towards Gilmour over it. Ackey Breaky heart I reckon. :cry:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

decampos wrote:I heard that Gilmour also indulged in homosexual practices during the Atom Heart Mother period of the band's history
:shock: Do you have any evidence for your wild hearsay stuff?? :lol: