Things that really annoy you?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Things that really annoy you?

Post by Flying pig437 »

BeeJay wrote:In response to your latest disturbing rant FP, I have corrected my previous post accordingly. Have a nice day. 8)

get back to work...Derek hasn't got enough money from his jobs so he's signing on benefits and claiming housing benefit...and your paying for it!! :D
BeeJay
Hammer
Hammer

Post by BeeJay »

Oh well, I suppose he needs it so good luck to him. :D

Pity you removed the 'feel ashamed' comment - I nearly did, just for a split second. :lol:
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

BeeJay wrote:Oh well, I suppose he needs it so good luck to him. :D

Pity you removed the 'feel ashamed' comment - I nearly did, just for a split second. :lol:
Well you obviously have your problems otherwise you wouldn't need to rag on me. That's something I can never understand about healthy people...why don't you have better things to do than rag on people like me? If I was healthy which is tantamount to being happy then I'd just be busy doing other things but your not which is a bit sad really. What is the unhappiness in your life that means you have to try and piss other people off to make yourself feel good?
BeeJay
Hammer
Hammer

Post by BeeJay »

If you care to look back (and I don't really care if you do), you'll notice that I was trying to inject a little humour following your outbursts. To my memory, I don't recall calling you a 'c***' either, though you seem quite happy to bandy that one around with monotonous regularity.

Do carry on...
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

BeeJay wrote:If you care to look back (and I don't really care if you do), you'll notice that I was trying to inject a little humour following your outbursts. To my memory, I don't recall calling you a 'c***' either, though you seem quite happy to bandy that one around with monotonous regularity.

Do carry on...
Yeah. Nice try. I know the game your playing. You have equinamity. I don't. Therefore you hold all the cards which is why you get such a kick out of replying to my posts. See my previous post about why I think you need to wind me up!
BeeJay
Hammer
Hammer

Post by BeeJay »

](*,)
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

I had to take pictures for my new passport and there were reflections in my glasses, so I had to take my glasses off for the picture. That is stupid. I don't even look like myself when I'm not wearing glasses...
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Flying pig437 wrote:
BeeJay wrote:Oh well, I suppose he needs it so good luck to him. :D

Well you obviously have your problems otherwise you wouldn't need to rag on me. That's something I can never understand about healthy people...why don't you have better things to do than rag on people like me? If I was healthy which is tantamount to being happy then I'd just be busy doing other things but your not which is a bit sad really. What is the unhappiness in your life that means you have to try and piss other people off to make yourself feel good?
I think the wider problem is you come out with antagonistic and half-baked comments then get defensive when you get picked up on it. The fact that you bring your health into it just reeks of strawman arguments. You are basically saying "healthy people have no reason to be unhappy, woe me and my ill health". I think unhealthy people are allowed to be happy and healthy people are allowed to be unhappy.

You make it sound like all your neighbours are crazy for no special reason, yet the common link between all of them is you. I reckon if you keep pushing anybody with the "I'm holier than thou because I'm ill" crap they will eventually snap.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Lets all stop arguing and talking bollocks. The Admin has spoken. :shock:
rememberaday
Judge!
Judge!

Post by rememberaday »

Hear, Hear! The Messiah has arrived.

* Removes all clothes, and prostrates before The Admin* :lol: <.8.>
BeeJay
Hammer
Hammer

Post by BeeJay »

Having no real preference as to the outcome of the Euro final tonight. (Be different if Germany were still in it! :lol: )
snifferdog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by snifferdog »

That my bank still hasn't solved its ongoing I.T. "glitch" and my wages from 21st June still haven't found their way to my account. Am seriously thinking of switching banks in the morning.
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

snifferdog wrote:That my bank still hasn't solved its ongoing I.T. "glitch" and my wages from 21st June still haven't found their way to my account. Am seriously thinking of switching banks in the morning.
Try NatWest. They are supposed to be good.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

The guitar playing of Warren Haynes. Really boring playing. He sounds like he is demoing equipment when he is playing. There is a video on youtube of Warren jamming with Phil Lesh & Friends and his playing is really boring. He uses an oilslick of distortion all the time and sort of hides behind it. Gov't Mule are ok, I quite like their old bassist (RIP) but for a covers band they are not actually that brilliant. Maybe I just don't get it.

Further into the depths of my paranoia, and the program "Little Paris Kitchen" troubles me. I have nothing against French cooking, or Paris, but I'm worried as to how the latter is portrayed. For a start the presenter is English, so whilst she is clearly tapping the Amelie weird factor (polka-dot vintage dresses, '50s makeup, charming little apartment kitchen) I'm not entirely sure she is accurately portraying Paris. I say at this point I've never been to Paris (though I have been to France) and I feel Amelie, and this kitchen program, seem to both overlook the massive and vibrant immigrant population in Paris. I would hate for Paris to be portrayed wrongly in a sort of bohemian caucasian manner (by a cockney no less) if it overlooks 21st Century Paris in favour of this sort of weird Disneyland version. I know that race relations are bad in France (nothing new, the then Mayor of Lyon was infamous for helping the Nazis oust the Jewish population of the area yet somehow escapes derision), and to overlook any sort of race relations in place of wide-eyed child-women in retro dresses toddling around on pushbikes sort of irks me. To me it sends the wrong image of a city (even if I've never been there).
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

my breakfast. wrote:Further into the depths of my paranoia, and the program "Little Paris Kitchen" troubles me.
I often watch Saturday Kitchen and Little Paris Kitchen used to follow Saturday Kitchen for a while. Only watched it once to come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth watching.

Moron 5. I don't like Adam Levine's voice, don't like their music. They are annoying!