Things that really annoy you?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

I hate people that say "Pink Floyd are stoner music."

Time for another rant:

Aren't those cards find in London telephone booths annoying? Well they're in Edinburgh now in our boxes. A yellow card saying "meet the girl of your dreams." I got news for them, the girl of my dreams isn't a prostatute that probably has a different applicant every day. She also doesn't have to advertise herself everywhere and especially not in a phone box beside other such hopeless people :x

Have some respect for yourselves and try harder, one reason i try hard at school is so i don't have to advertise in phone booths around the cuty hoping for some dirty old men to give me a call and arrive at my house in a fake Goochie suit.
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Actually that rant was quite uncalled for, not the content (whcih i was careful about) but the tone of it.

I should be more considerate about that sort of thing, i would bet that nobody here does that sort of thing, but the basic post was uncalled for, people probably have very good reasons to have to sell their bodies and it just occured to me i should have considered that when i wrote it. Judging is something that should be left to a court.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I had another one happen to me last night..

I was walking to the train station, when suddenly I realized I needed to go for a 'sit-downer'!!! This can very annoying.
I was in the middle of nowhere in terrible pain as I clenched and resisted!! The relief as I got to the station toilet was immense!!

Serioulsy people can die from that you know..
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Neil wrote:I had another one happen to me last night..

I was walking to the train station, when suddenly I realized I needed to go for a 'sit-downer'!!! This can very annoying.
I was in the middle of nowhere in terrible pain as I clenched and resisted!! The relief as I got to the station toilet was immense!!

Serioulsy people can die from that you know..
I was in a conference once and in the middle of this big room seasted needing a johnny cash. I couldn't get up because the disturbance I would have caused would have been immense for the 500 or so people there!! That was so unhealthy! I almost wet myself which would have been fun. :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol:
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Keith Jordan wrote:I was in a conference once and in the middle of this big room seasted needing a johnny cash.
Laughing my donkey off. :lol: Johnny Cash? Haven't heard that one before. :lol:
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

Hate buses even more now. A 40 year old man was on the bus with me the other day, bad enough i had to stand in it, but this guy stank of ciggarettes and was right next to me.

Now, i hate buses more than anything else, travelling in a busy bus is for me worse than having a boot stamping on your face randomly. However, this was even more annoying. I had a mimi disc playing that this guy didn't like. He pats me on the shoulder, i take my headphones off:

"Unadvisable son" he says.

I accept that maybe i was annoying him and take the headphones off but continue to hold the player incase he wanted to chore it. he doesn't, instead he punches me in the stomach and says "put it away or i'll f**king take it off you."

"Touch me again and i'll f**king leather you!" i said back, the driver however didn't like this and sent me to the back of the bus to stand while that guy stood at the front still telling everyone how much of a "little ****" i was and how he wanted to take the player of me. I contiuned to listen to it and for the rest of the trip the old git gave me dodgy looks.

I HATE that guy.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

David Smith wrote:Hate buses even more now. A 40 year old man was on the bus with me the other day, bad enough i had to stand in it, but this guy stank of ciggarettes and was right next to me.

Now, i hate buses more than anything else, travelling in a busy bus is for me worse than having a boot stamping on your face randomly. However, this was even more annoying. I had a mimi disc playing that this guy didn't like. He pats me on the shoulder, i take my headphones off:

"Unadvisable son" he says.

I accept that maybe i was annoying him and take the headphones off but continue to hold the player incase he wanted to chore it. he doesn't, instead he punches me in the stomach and says "put it away or i'll f**king take it off you."

"Touch me again and i'll f**king leather you!" i said back, the driver however didn't like this and sent me to the back of the bus to stand while that guy stood at the front still telling everyone how much of a "little ****" i was and how he wanted to take the player of me. I contiuned to listen to it and for the rest of the trip the old git gave me dodgy looks.

I HATE that guy.
Right, well, I'm never going to Scotland.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

David Smith wrote:"Touch me again and i'll f**king leather you!" i said back,
'ave it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
David Smith

Post by David Smith »

I'm sure England has that sort to.

Actually that's certainly not the first time something like that's happened to me. Anyone else got a crazy drunk freak story to tell?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

David Smith wrote:I'm sure England has that sort to.

Actually that's certainly not the first time something like that's happened to me. Anyone else got a crazy drunk freak story to tell?
well it was only the other day as a matter of fact....

I was [walking] down the road road when this geezer.... :lol: :lol:
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

David Smith wrote:I'm sure England has that sort to.

My neighbors in back of us across the alley own a bar down the street. They are always smelling of alcohol, but the man is the worst. He gets so innebriated that people have to drive him home after he closes his bar...and it's only a block away. He stumbles around and babbles like an idiot. Really. One time I looked out the window and thought, gee, isn't it nice that she (his wife) does charity work with the mentally retarded and has them come over...then I realized that was her husband. He was pulling his pants off. Scary stuff. He's like that Bruce Willis character in the motel shower in Pulp Fiction ("My naame is baaaabbbbbyy...baabbbbyyy!" "stop it, I hate it when you do that mongoloid voice!") Seeing what I see of our neighbors would turn anyone off the stuff. Not pretty.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Pugs on the Wing wrote:One time I looked out the window and thought, gee, isn't it nice that she (his wife) does charity work with the mentally retarded and has them come over...then I realized that was her husband. He was pulling his pants off. Scary stuff.
:lol: :| :lol:

The only drunk freak story I've got to tell is walking home with some guy who was carrying a lamp post. Hilarious.

:-s
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

David Smith wrote:Actually that's certainly not the first time something like that's happened to me. Anyone else got a crazy drunk freak story to tell?
one time i couldnt walk :lol: :lol:

so i puked
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

The over-inflated salaries they pay to those in sports.. O--O
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

This smilie.

It makes me want to commit arson or something.