The puzzle

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
pyramidolic
Embryo
Embryo

The puzzle

Post by pyramidolic »

The game is in you, the key to open it is your own creatitivity and imagination. You have the whole musical work of P.F.
a) The first album is Piper, the second Saucerful, the third More,the fourth..the enesim is the wall (two spaces in one). and the last is Echoes (three spaces in one). This are the pieces of the puzzle (you can include the solos too, for example the first Pros and cons,the second About-face...the last Broken China).
b) Which is the matrix to do the puzzle? These pieces, these bricks make them a wall, but you must break the wall (your prejudices about P.F. music, the things who think everybody about, your automatic ideas like the rest of the people about P.F.) because the wall although is a defense at the same time is a limit, a frontier that close our interior (mental and emotional) development and then, with these separates bricks, you must build a pyramid, a house, your own home for you and for everybody in communion (we are the pioners but in this pyramidal home can live millions in the future through the centuries) for our life time and for our no time (time after phisical death). This new structure is the support of a collective conscience. Many people working/playing in the construction of the puzzle year after year generate a lot of conscience energy which is able to exists after the death.

c) these psichological-symbolic elements are very well know in all over the world in differents cultures and epochs.For example in Egypt (mother of our occidental civilitation) was the tarot, the most understandable symbolic formation for europen people.You can associate each brick with a card and play.

This was one of my first steps doing the pyramidal puzzle. (So, it was my mind about in 1996.)
do-The next album (Echoes 3 Barret songs)
si- The first singles(Arnold Layne,See Emily play,Appels and oranges, etc)
la-The piper at the gates of dawn
sol-A saucerful of secrets
fa-More
interval-The madcap laughts
mi-Barrett album
re-Ummagumma live
do-Ummagumma studio
interval-Atom heart mother
si-Music from the body
la-Meddle
sol-Relics
fa-Obscured by clouds
interval-Dark side of the moon
mi-Wish you were here
re-Animals
do-David Gilmour album
interval-Wet dreams
si-The wall 1
la-The wall 2
sol-The final cut
fa- A bout-face
interval-A collection of songs
mi-The pros and cons of hitchaking
re-Radio kaos
do-A momentary lapse of reason
interval-Delicate sound of thunder
si-Zee
la-Ficticious sports
sol-Amused to death
fa-The division bell
interval-Pulse
mi-Broken China
re-The next album (Echoes 1)
do-The next album (Echoes 2)

Its only a list of the whole floydian work (including solos). Now I know this step its no important but at this year it was the first creative investigation about a certain kind of order obbeing the Seven´Law (Musical Octave).For example each "do" open a new stage in them career.Ummagumma studio open the symphonic stage, David Gimour album open the first solos stage,(the wall from this relative point of view is like a Waters solo),A momentary lapse of reason open the P.F. without Waters stage.. The first do is Echoes 3, the Barrett´s songs, at the same time is the first step of the band like Pink Floyd and the last one. The alpha and the omega, there is no more serius works in the future, the last "do" is the first "do", this list really is a circumference.

You dont must study this catalogue like a logic one its only a psicologic approach. For me in this sense yet it is valid.
Last edited by pyramidolic on Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Post by FloydNZ »

:? Hmmmm....very interesting...

What exactly are you talking about? :?
Last edited by FloydNZ on Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

That is an interesting game. A game of self discovery, therapy and coping? :lol:
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Looks like you got to much time on your hands. But it is very interesting.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

Interesting, yet, at the same time, perplexing. :-k :shock: :-; :-#
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

:shock:

Although I am no stranger to Tarot, I nonetheless think I should start out with something simpler than what you mention...maybe a Pink Floyd Coloring Book or something. :-k

:shock: :-k :?: :-k
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Ok, me is lost.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

FloydNZ wrote::? Hmmmm....very interesting...

What exactly are you lalking about? :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehahahahehehehaha! Oh, that's good stuff. Exactly! Still, looks interesting... :)
Neil

Post by Neil »

Any chance you could explain it better pyramidolic ? It sounds interesting though..

I am easily confused when things make sense! Let alone when things don't ..! :|
pyramidolic
Embryo
Embryo

Post by pyramidolic »

The most of you are confused but some of them are interested, for me is enough. When somebody present a new point of view, perhaps very radical, at first it´s logic a certain kind of people rebound however all of you are very polite with me and my project, thank you indeed.

I have to recognize that to think like me about P.F. it´s necessary to be a little crazy and, at the same time, to be a person with certain kind of magical hobbies (please, I want to nobody think that I am a black wizard or a chaman, really I am as single person very in love with P.F´s mistery and essence, I have no powers and never would have). I know the most of you are very good persons like me and perhaps no more crazy than me, the most of you love P.F. like me but perhaps you dont like his mistery or you dont feel it like me. I dont want to be a guru and I am afraid to be a leader because really I am a very single person, with a job with almost no money, without any kind of fame but at the same time I know in my mind I have a very very good project for everybody, specially for people wiho love the P.F.´s mistery. This mistery for me it´s real but not only for me cos it is the real P.F.´s mistery, my mission consists in open the door in order you can pass (only people really interested and no only with curiosity but with wishes to do investigations by him/herselves). My work it is not more important than the authors´s musical work, I want to say that I am only a reader of the mistery, but this enigma is REAL by itself. I am not the creator of this theme but only the first person who investigate by himself. The pyramid is not an invent but a discovery.

My great problem is how say to you the basical schemes of the puzzle game saying only a little cos if I say too much I am doing the puzzle for you and this is the wrost idea (if other person make the puzzle for you, you really dont learn and dont understand but even you dont enjoy). I would like you investigate and ask me your question (posting for everybody in the forum or with private messages) If I see nobody can follow my clues I´ll say to you a little more.
Pie_in_the_Sky
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Pie_in_the_Sky »

Seems to me that you're implying this puzzle was intended. I think thats nearly impossible, especially in a music career that spans over 35 years.. You can find connections in just about everything, I say its just coincidance, along with some wishful thinking. Sorry, but I don't believe in little green men either...
pyramidolic
Embryo
Embryo

Post by pyramidolic »

But I dont need somebody believe in me, you dont must believe in but you must investigate by yourself. This is no a dogma, I dont want to create a new religion. This is a kind of art, you must experiment, this must be a natural tendency in you, nobody can convince you.This is no my particular manner to make money or to be famous, instead this a good manner to everybody think I am a mad or a dark person with insane intentions. We can talk about how to keep our love about floyd or other theme if I would be accept for you but i prefer you think wrongly about me but you know a little piece of true about their music.

Only one thing you must believe me, if you dont try then you lose the game.It´s sure.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

This seems interesting. I think we need a few more clues :D
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:oops: What?
kindlyfop
Axe
Axe

Post by kindlyfop »

Keith asked:
That is an interesting game. A game of self discovery, therapy and coping? icon_lol.gif
T
Last edited by kindlyfop on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.